John Boehner Bartender Wanted To Poison Him In His Drink At Country Club

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
80f27740-9b8f-11e4-a369-1108ba02b441_Mediarelease-1-.jpg

John Boehner bartender who called him the devil and that he was Jesus and was going to poison him. Apparently Michael Hoyt had a history of problems and owned a semi automatic weapon that his mother took away from his apartment. She apparently became worried about his mental health and the country club fired him from his job as a bartender. He has complained about Boehner in the past saying that he was treating people badly and was an a jerk to everyone. He told police he had originally planned on shooting Boehner but decided to try to poison him.

http://news.yahoo.com/ohio-bartender-contemplated-poisoning-u-speaker-boehner-court-003157869.html

I am sure there are at least a few Sherdoggers who really, really wish he had succeeded and are pretty pissed off that he didn't succeed in his mission.

The thing I think a lot of people are missing he apparently is pretty nuts and he was heavily armed. The guy was a walking and talking nightmare who had access to some high powered rifles.

Good thing this guy turned himself in. Just lucid enough for a moment to call the cops on himself i guess.

How do we blame Obama for this?

He has complained about Boehner in the past saying that he was treating people badly and was an a jerk to everyone.
Frankly this wouldn't surprise me. Most career politicians strike me as the sort that are dismissive and condescending towards service industry or trades people.

Good thing this guy turned himself in. Just lucid enough for a moment to call the cops on himself i guess.
Quite.
Physical infirmity might be awful but I can't imagine what it is like to know that your brain is failing you.

Frankly this wouldn't surprise me. Most career politicians strike me as the sort that are dismissive and condescending towards service industry or trades people.

Yes I bet that they are even worst then most celebrities? Both parties too you notice how just before elections they seem to want to work together? After they get their job back its business as usual.

Too bad he didnt succeed, although really someone with a name like Boner doesnt really need to be killed.

80f27740-9b8f-11e4-a369-1108ba02b441_Mediarelease-1-.jpg

John Boehner bartender who called him the devil and that he was Jesus and was going to poison him. Apparently Michael Hoyt had a history of problems and owned a semi automatic weapon that his mother took away from his apartment. She apparently became worried about his mental health and the country club fired him from his job as a bartender. He has complained about Boehner in the past saying that he was treating people badly and was an a jerk to everyone. He told police he had originally planned on shooting Boehner but decided to try to poison him.

http://news.yahoo.com/ohio-bartender-contemplated-poisoning-u-speaker-boehner-court-003157869.html

Fucking commie c*nts and their gun control. Hope someone sends this bitch packing to another country the oppressed utopia she so clearly wants.

The thing I think a lot of people are missing he apparently is pretty nuts and he was heavily armed. The guy was a walking and talking nightmare who had access to some high powered rifles.

It's too bad more of these damaged souls aren't targeting the nation's wealthiest and most powerful. Instead they're butchering kids in schools and harmless, average joe's in movie theaters. I could seriously get behind some CEO and politician spree killings. :icon_twis

So did he have an episode and call 911 on himself to turn himself in so he wouldn't hurt anyone, or was he just cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs and call 911 ranting crazy talk?

Ironic because Boehner himself ran a bar once upon a time.

Back