Joey Diaz podcast - Mickey Gall

Gall looks like he easily weighs close to 200lbs... Looks like a big dude, i wonder how he will drop to 155...

omfg i cant stand listening to fat joey diaz breath. so annoying. put the mic away from your fat face when you have nothing to say...

i think 155 will be bad cut for him. i wish fighters would not go so low

155 is manlet division.

omfg i cant stand listening to fat joey diaz breath. so annoying. put the mic away from your fat face when you have nothing to say...
Yells out WHERES CONOR MCGREGOR NOW till he almost passes out like a fool then is triggered when conor fans come after him. Joey Diaz you momo.

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath's poster in Joey's studio = +100 cool points.

I made it to 14 minutes. I'm a Gall fan but goddamn Joey Diaz is just insufferable. Cannot stand this fucking guy...and I live in Philadelphia.

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath's poster in Joey's studio = +100 cool points.
The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath poster in the background was cool. That's probably my favorite Sabbath album, but Paranoid and Heaven and Hell are close

rookie move by not putting this straight to youtube.

The Sabbath Bloody Sabbath poster in the background was cool. That's probably my favorite Sabbath album, but Paranoid and Heaven and Hell are close

For me it's Master of Reality and it's not even close. The first marijuana-worshipping, bud infused, commanding stoner metal album ever. Way, way way ahead of its time. Sweet Leaf is the Sabbath GOAT IMO.

I also have an affinity for their Tony Martin era. It's so underrated. "Cross of Thorns" is one of my favourite Sabbath songs.

For me it's Master of Reality and it's not even close. The first marijuana-worshipping, bud infused, commanding stoner metal album ever. Way, way way ahead of its time. Sweet Leaf is the Sabbath GOAT IMO.

I also have an affinity for their Tony Martin era. It's so underrated. "Cross of Thorns" is one of my favourite Sabbath songs.
Master of Reality is a great album as well, but my favorite from that one is Children of the Grave. So many great tracks from 1969-1975 and 1980-1982. Never really got into the Tony Martin era, but admittedly I haven't given it enough of a chance.

Just saw them on the This is the End tour a few months ago, too. The feels, man. The feels.

Master of Reality is a great album as well, but my favorite from that one is Children of the Grave. So many great tracks from 1969-1975 and 1980-1982. Never really got into the Tony Martin era, but admittedly I haven't given it enough of a chance.

Just saw them on the This is the End tour a few months ago, too. The feels, man. The feels.

I saw them at Hellfest 2014. It was fucking surreal. It was on Sunday, the last day of the festival. I was staring at Tony Iommi in disbelief. Two days prior to that, I dropped acid and saw Electric Wizard in quite possibly the best live concert I've seen in my entire life. (Other contenders : Neurosis, Amenra) I wasn't a fan of the wizard before, but what I saw at Hellfest instantly turned me into a superfan.

I saw them at Hellfest 2014. It was fucking surreal. It was on Sunday, the last day of the festival. I was staring at Tony Iommi in disbelief. Two days prior to that, I dropped acid and saw Electric Wizard in quite possibly the best live concert I've seen in my entire life. (Other contenders : Neurosis, Amenra) I wasn't a fan of the wizard before, but what I saw at Hellfest instantly turned me into a superfan.
Ah, very nice!!!

I saw Heaven and Hell (Sabbath + Dio) and we were close enough to the stage that we touched Dio's hand as he went by and we had Iommi about 10 feet from us for most of the time. Everybody was high or drunk and having a great time.

Haven't had the chance to take LSD at a show though. That sounds like a good time if the dose isn't ridiculous

Gall looks like he easily weighs close to 200lbs... Looks like a big dude, i wonder how he will drop to 155...
Chiesa walks around at 200. Several other lw fighters can get up there.

Back