Joey Beltran Says He Did Not Take Steroids Knowingly

Status
Not open for further replies.
They better start being, diet and nutrition is pretty important for an athlete, as well as passing your drug tests. If you don't know what you're putting in your body, then make sure you trust the people who do know what it is.

Either way, at the end of the day you're responsible for what you or anyone else puts in your body that you willingly take. Otherwise why not just willingly know NOTHING about ANYTHING that you're taking so if you're asked you can just say, 'i didn't know.'

Wrong! They need to be fighters, and hire experts. Being a fighter takes 100 percent focus on fighting. They can't be doctors and scientist in their spare time, and it is ridiculous to think that they should. Going after the fighters is the wrong approach. IMO

However, in the end they are the one's held responsible, and they need to find experts that they can trust with their lives, and careers on the line.

im unaware of anyone ever taking nando in another form other than injection.

id be curious as to how it happened for him. im just too lazy to dig for the info.

however i mean cmon , i drink a protein shake and i can tell the difference. These guys are pro athletes doing max training, im sure he noticed something was going on with his body. Its kind of a joke tbh.

Wrong! They need to be fighters, and hire experts. Being a fighter takes 100 percent focus on fighting. They can't be doctors and scientist in their spare time, and it is ridiculous to think that they should.

Yeah man! Those poor innocent grown men thought the needles they stuck up their butts was B-12.

Wrong! They need to be fighters, and hire experts. Being a fighter takes 100 percent focus on fighting. They can't be doctors and scientist in their spare time, and it is ridiculous to think that they should. Going after the fighters is the wrong approach. IMO

However, in the end they are the one's held responsible, and they need to find experts that they can trust with their lives, and careers on the line.

You must be joking. A man should know wtf he is putting in his body. Seriously.

Yeah man! Those poor innocent grown men thought the needles they stuck up their butts were B-12.

They are obviously not all innocent, but some might be. I agree most are just cowards who can't admit they tried to cheat.

They are obviously not all innocent, but some might be. I agree most are just cowards who can't admit they tried to cheat.

Anybody who has taken any form of steroid knew damn well they were doing. You cannot accidentally juice. These guys aren't stupid. And no manager/coach/team mate would ever deceive them into putting drugs into their body. Talk about a lawsuit.

Wrong! They need to be fighters, and hire experts. Being a fighter takes 100 percent focus on fighting. They can't be doctors and scientist in their spare time, and it is ridiculous to think that they should.

Not wrong. They hire experts for training and fighting too, as well as diet and nutrition. The point is that if you (as a fighter) aren't an expert, then hire someone you trust that is.

It's ridiculous to think they are accountable for what substances go into their body and who they trust?

Fair enough man.

Edit: I saw you made an edit that people are responsible for themselves more or less, which is all I'm saying.

You must be joking. A man should know wtf he is putting in his body. Seriously.

You must be joking. Most people are idiots, and know very little about anything. It's like saying I need to know how to build a cell phone in order to use one. People are sheep, and will always follow the lead of others claiming to know the answers.

im pretty sure that at some point in his life he has picked up two different containers of protein powder and compared the difference in both. afterward im sure he picked up a fitness magazine to find out what the big words were.

i did and i learned wich shit does what to the body. and im not a pro athlete thats trying to maintain a specific area for my weight.

he looked great in his fight. now we know why.

Can you tell me why you're defending what a professional athlete puts into their body knowing they're going to get tested eventually without knowing what it is exactly?

Great excuse.

Like most pro athletes make enough money to get guidance in food and supplements.
Training camps and sparring partners cost money...

You must be joking. Most people are idiots, and know very little about anything. It's like saying I need to know how to build a cell phone in order to use one. People are sheep, and will always follow the lead of others claiming to know the answers.

most people arent pro athletes that depend on theyr bodies to make them money.

i could believe him if he was just starting working out and training but im sure that he has been doing so, at least working out for a good majority of his life.

Anybody who has taken any form of steroid knew damn well they were doing. You cannot accidentally juice. These guys aren't stupid. And no manager/coach/team mate would ever deceive them into putting drugs into their body. Talk about a lawsuit.

Can you only take steroids by needle in the butt? I was under the impression there was different ways, but I will admit I know nothing about them. If every one is on them anyways, why not just make them legal?

LOL @ the cell phone analogy. That was dumb dude.

How about "I need to learn how to operate a cell phone in order to use it"?

That makes more sense. Because you will not have some midget walk with you everywhere and operate your cell phone for you when you need to call or text someone.

If you are putting something in your body, and you really are tht dumb to not at least ask and do some research with freaking GOOGLE to find out what it's being put in your body, than you don't deserve to have a career in anything, instead you deserve to collect Social Security Benefits for being mentally retarded.

had enough of cheaters - so many of them, really taking away from the sport imo

harsher fines and suspensions need to be enforced!!!!

Anyone find it interesting that Joey, Marquardt and Sherk tested positive for nandrolone and they all used this same reason?

LOL @ the cell phone analogy. That was dumb dude.

How about "I need to learn how to operate a cell phone in order to use it"?

That makes more sense. Because you will not have some midget walk with you everywhere and operate your cell phone for you when you need to call or text someone.

If you are putting something in your body, and you really are tht dumb to not at least ask and do some research with freaking GOOGLE to find out what it's being put in your body, than you don't deserve to have a career in anything, instead you deserve to collect Social Security Benefits for being mentally retarded.

I don't disagree with you. All I want to know is if it is at all possible to accidently take steroids. If it is impossible, why do athletes even bother with the I'm innocent act. Why not just say I used it to recover from an injury, or I tried to get super buffed.

Anyone find it interesting that Joey, Marquardt and Sherk tested positive for nandrolone and they all used this same reason?

I do, but everyone seems 100% certain on their beliefs. I personally don't think anyone fully understands steroids, but so many claim to be experts. A lot of Sherdoggers must be on the juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back