Joey Beltran Says He Did Not Take Steroids Knowingly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know what his levels of nandrolone were before I pass judgment.

I get tired of this excuse. Is it possible he's telling the truth? Sure, anything's possible, but it's very hard to believe. I have a lot of respect for the people who own it when they get caught.
He should be Mexecuted.
:icon_lol:

I've trained with him, I know he has a team. I was just saying that he isn't some high profile fighter who's making big money to support the kind of handlers that your excuse would require.

It doesn't take big money to make people want to cheat. Even just the thought of seeing one of your friends/students/clients getting cut will make you do crazy things. People kill people over a few bucks all the time. Don't act like you need to make millions of dollars in order to have people around you trying to slip you PEDs. It doesn't even take a dollar to make people want you to win at any expense.

It is possible that pigs could fly. Is it likely given available evidence and circumstances? No, not even remotely credible, only fools believe it.

What evidence and circumstances are you referring to?

what combination of over the counter supplements creates nandrolone mr Beltran ?

The fact you are acting like EVERYONE knows that this steroid takes forever to clear out of your system adds even more credibility to his statement. For what reason would a professional athlete take a steroid that stays in your system for so long, when there are other steroids which clear out more quickly? You aren't being logical at all. You are just being a hater who loves steroids.

Yes, companies absolutely would sneak illegal substances into pills and peoples drinks. Maybe they didn't know it wouldn't be properly used by the body. Maybe they were using Beltran as a guinea pig. You guys are being so ignorant thinking that the ONLY possibility is that Beltran knowingly injected himself with a steroid that apparently everyone knows stays in your body forever.

So closed minded. Stupid.

Ok, you got me! You're trolling, and doing a pretty good job.

If not, you are so dumb it hurts me.

The fact you are acting like EVERYONE knows that this steroid takes forever to clear out of your system adds even more credibility to his statement. For what reason would a professional athlete take a steroid that stays in your system for so long, when there are other steroids which clear out more quickly? You aren't being logical at all. You are just being a hater who loves steroids.

Yes, companies absolutely would sneak illegal substances into pills and peoples drinks. Maybe they didn't know it wouldn't be properly used by the body. Maybe they were using Beltran as a guinea pig. You guys are being so ignorant thinking that the ONLY possibility is that Beltran knowingly injected himself with a steroid that apparently everyone knows stays in your body forever.

Laughter-1.jpg

Ok, you got me! You're trolling, and doing a pretty good job.

If not, you are so dumb it hurts me.

Not even going to keep responding to you. You are obviously a troll who is just wanting to act like he is an expert on steroids. Are you a doctor? No? Then piss off because just because you have injected steroids does not make you an expert on the testing/detecting of them.

These guys are fighters and can't be experts on diet and nutrition.

They better start being, diet and nutrition is pretty important for an athlete, as well as passing your drug tests. If you don't know what you're putting in your body, then make sure you trust the people who do know what it is.

Either way, at the end of the day you're responsible for what you or anyone else puts in your body that you willingly take. Otherwise why not just willingly know NOTHING about ANYTHING that you're taking so if you're asked you can just say, 'i didn't know.'

I still find it funny that people believe this shit. Best excuse yet.

We're both laughing then, arent we?

Recently, DEA has identified products in the dietary supplement market that contain small amounts of schedule III anabolic steroids. The presence of these anabolic steroids was not listed on the label of specific products and the consumer was not aware that the substance that he or she had purchased from the local nutrition shop contained a controlled anabolic steroid.

http://www.justice.gov/dea/pubs/pressrel/pr092909.html

These substances, called steroid precursors or pro-steroids, are one step removed from the substances [regulated] in the law," Sen. Joseph Biden, D-Delaware, said on the Senate floor. "When ingested, they metabolize into testosterone or other illicit steroids. These are products which the United States Anti-Doping Agency, the group in charge of testing Olympic athletes for performance enhancing drugs, has called the 'functional equivalent of steroids.' "

http://espn.go.com/gen/news/2003/1024/1645745.html

It doesn't take big money to make people want to cheat. Even just the thought of seeing one of your friends/students/clients getting cut will make you do crazy things. People kill people over a few bucks all the time. Don't act like you need to make millions of dollars in order to have people around you trying to slip you PEDs. It doesn't even take a dollar to make people want you to win at any expense.

I just don't think that's plausible for someone on Beltran's level. Like I said, I've trained with the guy and I don't buy it.

So if it's reasonable that his team or anyone else would put him on PED's for him to win, is it unreasonable to think that Beltran would do PED's himself to win?

Or is this not a case that you think he didn't really know, but you're just playing devils advocate saying that it's possible he didn't know?

I just don't think that's plausible for someone on Beltran's level. Like I said, I've trained with the guy and I don't buy it.

But would you bet your life that it was absolutely an impossibility? Would you bet the life of your friends and family that it wasn't possible? People here are saying there is absolutely no other possibility besides Joey Beltran purchasing crappy steroids and knowingly injecting himself. To rule out any other possibility, is ignorant.

So if it's reasonable that his team or anyone else would put him on PED's for him to win, is it unreasonable to think that Beltran would do PED's himself to win?

Or is this not a case that you think he didn't really know, but you're just playing devils advocate saying that it's possible he didn't know?

I am simply saying it is POSSIBLE he didn't know. That is it.

Beltran seems like an intelligent guy, who maybe did it get desperate. But to rule out any other possibility with absolutely no facts about the details or results in this case is ridiculous.

You don't actually think this is a credible excuse I hope. This was Sherk's excuse about 100 years ago when he was busted, and the excuse of about 10,000 others since. I think the fight world is up on this information, and well-informed enough to choose what they put in their bodies.

Expert on common sense, mixed martial arts and performance enhancing drugs I see lol.

Why not take it into your own hands to get drug tested then after taking new supplements? You would think a professional fighter would err on the side of caution instead of risking these type of predicaments. Maybe I have a different attitude than them, but if I make my living by fighting in the UFC I'm knowing exactly what it is I'm taking and by whom I'm taking it from. Why risk suspension/money just by being ignorant? Unless of course, you're not ignorant, just trying to beat the system.

Lmfao. Yeah I bet the NOS I drank before I hit the gym earlier was just JAM PACKED with Nandrolone. I am such a poor innocent victim of unintentional steroid use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back