Joe Warren's Commentary

You must have been high and he is not new to the job at all. He has called many Bellator fights.

I guess I forgot. I'm sure I've seen him a few times, but I don't watch bellator nearly as much because I get it on tape delay ...thus I have to watch it on crappy streams. It isn't usually worth the hassle and easy to tune out. I prefer UFC and JMMA at this point, but Bellator is cool sometimes when I need gambling action or something big goes down.

I've been a fan of Warren since he won me $$$ on his Dream debut.

"Throw a knee. Hit him in the lil rib." He is fucking terribe but its occasionally so awful its funny.

He made Stann look/sound good. That says a lot.

First i'd like to start by saying what a great event the 2d Round World GP was!

But I also found Joe Warren's commentary to be confusing, insulting, and down right akward. He didn't start the event this way, but as it went on, he seemed to be more confused, and compensated by making akward comments. His fight analysis is fairly good, i find he should keep it simple instead of creeping out the viewers.
Day 1 of the tournament he said Baruto was going to submit TK by stuffing him in his belly button lol

he grew on me a little bit. he was pretty bad 2 days ago but it was his first go.

someone (his boss) clearly told him to clean up his act and he did.

his analysis is pretty good and he's funny at times.

I had no idea who was commentary, just that it was horrific.

he grew on me a little bit. he was pretty bad 2 days ago but it was his first go.

someone (his boss) clearly told him to clean up his act and he did.

his analysis is pretty good and he's funny at times.

he still is sub-par imo

He wasn't bad. You guys are just hyper sensitive and judging him against people that have called hundreds of fights.

Back