Joe Warren's Commentary

My pick was the Baruto fight. I get there wasn't much else to say but he just cycled back and forth between "TK shouldn't have stolen his lunch!" and "Baruto has the best conditioning of all 350+lb athlese I've ever seen!" How many 350+lb athletes have you actually seen, Joe?

"TK might get sucked up into his belly button and be forced to tap!"

"Pretty sure Baruto lost 50 pounds after being in this fight"

"Give me back my lunch money! Give me back my lunch money!!"

"Each of those knees weighs as much as me! Hes throwing Joe Warrens at TK's skull!!!"

'Joe what would you tell TK if you were cornering him?'.... "Well, Id tell him you cant do anything, you need to call a taxi and get out of there because youre fighting a bus, and you cant do anything when youre fighting a bus!"

GOAT commentator IMO.:cool:

First i'd like to start by saying what a great event the 2d Round World GP was!

But I also found Joe Warren's commentary to be confusing, insulting, and down right akward. He didn't start the event this way, but as it went on, he seemed to be more confused, and compensated by making akward comments. His fight analysis is fairly good, i find he should keep it simple instead of creeping out the viewers.

He needs to go.
He is arrogant and always worried about promoting himself and looking like he knows best about everything going on.

There is no saving him from himself.

Whoever made the suggestion of hiring him should be fired as well, because they clearly don't have a grasp of MMA personalities.

I thought it was fun terrible, little things like shit commentary just help add to JMMA and Rizin's charm

Nah.

Good shit commentary is Quadros and Bas giving away results in the early Pride events and the previously mentioned commentary goat, Joe Roganov.

Warren was like a wierd drunken family member who ruins Christmas lunch by going well overboard with the inappropriate jokes, while everyone else sits around in awkward silence.

bring back heath ASAP for the NYE card

side note: they should also bring him back to fight in 2017...after the first couple of minutes of his fight i was like "nope - shouldve stayed retired" but he really brought it in the 2nd round.

The event was good, but yeah Warren was awful, I didn't like his commentating at all, and seemed to get worse as the show went on.

It was generally poor mixed with some decent moments, but the Cro Cop fight was too biased to have him call it

I just messaged Jerry Millen, he's in charge of the broadcasting team. Please send him a DM on IG @JerryMillen

Joe Warren's commentary was...electric.

Sounded like actor Sam Rockwell in ironman. Warrens got to go.

I remember a part where he was insinuating that the japanese judges were crooked. I think it was during the fight with josh barnett's fighter vs a japanese wrestler who was apparently still in high school.

As he was saying "she was just brought to japan to lose" they announced barnett's fighter as the winner.
To be fair, Alyssa was 1-2 fighting a 5-1 Japanese chick. So she was clearly brought in to pad that record. She showed skills though, surprised me.

God I hate this stupid fuck. He goes on all about how Alyssa Garcia was just brought in to lose and how biased the judges are, then she immediately wins...by decision.

Fuck you Joe Warren, choke on a bag of dicks.

God I hate this stupid fuck. He goes on all about how Alyssa Garcia was just brought in to lose and how biased the judges are, then she immediately wins...by decision.

Fuck you Joe Warren, choke on a bag of dicks.

LOL yeah, unanimously too, as opposed to home town hero Motoya who got a split despite winning as clearly as you can without actually finishing.

Yeah, he's not the best but I think we can cut him some slack, it is just a temporary commentating job after all.

Back