Joe Warren's Commentary

It was bad, no two ways about it. His jokes were bad and unnecessary. He didn't know who he was talking about half the time. It was the worst during the main event by far.

I enjoyed the event but Warren there was a huge downer.

When Crocop walked out holding that kids hand......

It was great, the baddest man on the planet is also the baddest man on commentary. GOAT

Just saw the Cro Cop fight

Lol when Mo was getting finished and Joe went "OH NO!"

It seems like those 2 cans didnt even bother to check fightmatrix before the event. No idea about who anyone was, what their background is, what their name is, who they've beaten/lost to etc. They just read off their press sheets and filled the rest of the time with "jokes".

Way worse than having no commentary at all, they actually detracted from the event.

Last edited:
yes, ridiculous

@16.47

FearfulImperturbableCleanerwrasse.gif

Showdown Joe bothered me the most. He literally couldn't pronounce an Asian name correctly.

Kitakawa instead of Kitaoka
Nasukawa turned into like notsukawada or some shit
Kohsaka was Kohsawa

The guy is a fucking moron

I noticed a couple times he said something about crowds of 100,000 at Saitama Super Arena.

Saitama Super Arena has never held more than 50,000 fans for mma.

You guys really need to lighten up, I thought Warren fit the fun, crazy atmosphere great. Sure he stumbled quite a bit but oh well.

"If I were Baruto, I'd put my fat body over TK's mouth and submit him"
"I feel for his wife"

Come the fuck on that is comic gold lol.

It shocks me how much Joe warren and Daniel Cormier sound alike...

You guys really need to lighten up, I thought Warren fit the fun, crazy atmosphere great. Sure he stumbled quite a bit but oh well.

"If I were Baruto, I'd put my fat body over TK's mouth and submit him"
"I feel for his wife"

Come the fuck on that is comic gold lol.
That's even below Dane Cook levels bruh.

I would prefer that one Russian commentator to tell us about the BEAUTIFUL strikes Cro Cop was throwing. Warren was trbl.

Well aside from mispronouncing pretty much everyone's name, constantly calling the ring "the cage," telling awful jokes, having next to no insight for anything that happened during any of the fights, and all around sounding obnoxious and genuinely hard to listen to, he was okay.

Back