Joe Warren vs. Shawn Bunch added to Bellator 210

I remember it just like yesterday when this guy came into MMA, and wow time flies people acting like this guy is a legend or something

Love him or hate him, Joe fought top guys right off the bat and beat most of them. Won 2 Bellator tournaments then went on to win the Bellator FW and BW straps. Not legend status, but he accomplished a lot.

Used to root against the guy but ended up becoming a fan, WAR THE BADDEST MAN ON THE PLANET

I remember it just like yesterday when this guy came into MMA, and wow time flies people acting like this guy is a legend or something
Joe Warren is still the only fighter win two belts in separate weight classes in Bellator. Name someone else who has.

SPOILER: You won't. Bader has a chance of doing it in January, but that's really it.

The guy did pretty well in MMA considering his age and how he helped develop Bellator into what it is today. He's not a legend in the sense of Anderson Silva, GSP or anything like that. He's more like how Urijah Faber was to the WEC.

Joe Warren is still the only fighter win two belts in separate weight classes in Bellator. Name someone else who has.

SPOILER: You won't. Bader has a chance of doing it in January, but that's really it.

The guy did pretty well in MMA considering his age and how he helped develop Bellator into what it is today. He's not a legend in the sense of Anderson Silva, GSP or anything like that. He's more like how Urijah Faber was to the WEC.

I just think that's little crazy thing to say, I remember reading about this guy BEFORE starting his MMA career. That's all

One more fight in his contract after this fight.

I wonder if whoever wins this gets Pico next.

Lol Pico won't survive 2 rounds against the Baddest Man on the Planet Joe Mother Fuckin' Warren

Pico is just a wannabe tough guy. Warren is an arguable GOAT in the landscape of MMA history.

I like in that Uncut video where he is walking out and as he walks by the camera you can hear him say "bad man....". LOL Joe Warren is awesome.

Back