Joe Warren--TJ Dillashaw knows that he can't beat me (New MMA Roasted Podcast)

That fight would be closer than most people think. Dillishaw is probably the weakest champion we have right now in the UFC and Warren has had some good recent fights for Bellator.

I like Joe Warren a lot (thought he was annoying prior to the reality show Fight Masters and grew to like him), and with his style it wouldn't shock me if he could beat Dillashaw or anyone on the right day with his grinding style.

I am always on the edge of my seat (not in a good way) when I watch Warren, and I say this as a fan.

He gobbles punches flush in the face like he's at an all you can eat buffet, almost every time he fights.

His wrestling is stellar, but his stand-up, especially his defense is abysmal.

Maybe if Warren was 10 years younger and didn't block punches with his face.

why he didnt go to the ufc after dream?

interesting that faber said to warren to go to bellator

i wonder if he wanted to make warren stay away from him knowing that hes better than him (with warren's line of thought

why he didnt go to the ufc after dream?

interesting that faber said to warren to go to bellator

i wonder if he wanted to make warren stay away from him knowing that hes better than him (with warren's line of thought

Thanks for listening.

As long as you put your entire lives savings on the line it's cool.

bzdy.jpg

That thread was absolute gold. I laughed so damned hard for so long, beer was pissing out my nose. Great times.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I appreciate you listening. I do my best that I can. I really enjoy having Marina on the show and I think she adds a lot. Next week Jake will be back as well.

Keep up the good work.

Some of the Bellator champs are really talking shit about some of the UFC's guys lately. It's really freaking interesting IMO :D

BADDEST MAN ON THE PLANET!

It's easy to talk trash when you know you will never fight someone. It's not interesting because the chances any of them leave Bellator on a winning streak is about nil.

Back