Television Joe vs Carole (Joe Exotic TV Show)

The Good The Bad The HBK

Pitbull Owner
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow Kate is spot on as Carole, her laugh, her voice, her mannerisms. She really nailed this role.

While I don't expect this to be great, I might check out the pilot.

I like Mckinnon. I would give it a try on the basis of her involvement. That said, the moment they announced more than one fictionalized work based on Tiger King, I felt it was a bit unnecessary. The documentary was insane enough. Can't imagine what an adaptation would bring to the table that we didn't see covered.

I like Mckinnon. I would give it a try on the basis of her involvement. That said, the moment they announced more than one fictionalized work based on Tiger King, I felt it was a bit unnecessary. The documentary was insane enough. Can't imagine what an adaptation would bring to the table that we didn't see covered.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Ill try to check out the pilot episode and see how I feel. I don't expect much at all but I do think Kate did a close to perfect job playing Carole. I forgot who was originally supposed to play Joe, I believe it was a famous actor.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Ill try to check out the pilot episode and see how I feel. I don't expect much at all but I do think Kate did a close to perfect job playing Carole. I forgot who was originally supposed to play Joe, I believe it was a famous actor.

It was Nick Fucking Cage hahaha

Is he related to Nic Cage? Thanks for the reminder. And that would have been 100 million times better and I don't even like Nic Cage

Yeah he would have been great. Not sure why he didn't do it. Although I think it was a movie when he was being talked about and this is a series. Maybe he didn't want to commit to that much time.

Yeah he would have been great. Not sure why he didn't do it. Although I think it was a movie when he was being talked about and this is a series. Maybe he didn't want to commit to that much time.

Yet he says yes to everything else lol

Back