Joe Schilling signs with GLORY

What he was already doing anyway.

I have a opinion that it

he already fought any good mw in glory,what is best fight for him right now? artem levin 3?

Scott Coker throws money around like water when it comes to flashy strikers.

Joe will be handed favourable fights where he won't be wrestled and will be paid a pretty penny to do it. He could probably do 4 week long camps and come out smelling of roses.

Apparently he is doing it only for the extra money then which is okay too.

he is #1 or #2 mw kickboxer.he beat all notable guys in his division

he already fought any good mw in glory,what is best fight for him right now? artem levin 3?

They need to fight outside of a tournament so should have a superfight yeah. Its a shame Steve Wakeling dissapeared off the radar again as that was always a highly anticipated fight!

They need to fight outside of a tournament so should have a superfight yeah. Its a shame Steve Wakeling dissapeared off the radar again as that was always a highly anticipated fight!

Forgot about Wakeling, lol. Remember when they had Glory 10? He was supposed to be in the tournament. Might've been a very different main event. Then he fought for them once in London. Havnt heard about him fighting since.

Agreed on fighting outside of a tournament. Last fight wasn't that competitive because Joe was tired and beaten up. Artem needs to fight him at his best and shut him down.

Another fight I had been looking forward too is Barrett vs Levin. That could be a good match-up.

Excited to see Schilling back in the Glory ring!
Thomas fought Artem Levin and was a respectable opponent.

I always love watching Joe fight!

Great IMO. Glory does not provide a lot of fights for their guys so Im ok with them allowing him to do MMA too.

Bellator and Glory should co-promote events.. that would be awesome!

Back