Joe Schilling kicks pervert out of his gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are emotional and unintelligible. And you actually did kinda stutter "that means... that means" lol

Wtf does this mean? Are you saying someone other than @Wolf Of Sherdog that wasn't you brought up politics in this thread?

Take it however you want to take it, I dont really care to be honest with you. Its clear that I was talking about someone other than wolf of sherdog. Now keep playing the pretend game which seems so fun for you. Also that was clearly a typo on my part and said "that means" twice. Congrats on discovering it bud mr. smartypants.

Take it however you want to take it, I dont really care to be honest with you. Its clear that I was talking about someone other than wolf of sherdog. Now keep playing the pretend game which seems so fun for you. Also that was clearly a typo on my part and said "that means" twice. Congrats on discovering it bud mr. smartypants.
Lmao

You were talking about another poster in this thread who wasn't you. Then I pointed out that you did the EXACT same thing in another UFC forum thread

Take this L my son

Lmao

You were talking about another poster in this thread who wasn't you. Then I pointed out that you did the EXACT same thing in another UFC forum thread

Take this L my son

I am not going to dispute this. I have seen conservatives bring up hate towards liberals enough here that me bringing it up once wouldnt matter.

I never said joe wasnt a strange fucker and which sick fuck would put some romantic song in a video where they are clearly stating how joe is a pedo? Seems like they get a kick out of it. But it's ok to do that since you want to bring down Joe.

The problem is that it’s hard to find good video sources when the left controlled media is always deleting better sources. YouTube, Facebook, and Google are all far left media outlets, and routinely delete, block, and ban content from Right leaning sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back