Joe Schilling in Cowboy's corner last night

i have 5000 posts in over 12 years. Thats like just over 1 post per day. Not sure how posting 1 time per day means i post all day. Math isnt your thing huh?
1 post per day over the last 12 years means youre a fucking loser buddy lmaooooooo holy shit. You honestly think thats okay?

This is the first time we've seen Norwood 3 Cerrone, and he looked unstoppable.

Schilling gave him good advice imo.
I was very impressed by joe during the cowboy fight pretty much any strike he would call out cowboy would fire right away and they were all landing

1 post per day over the last 12 years means youre a fucking loser buddy lmaooooooo holy shit. You honestly think thats okay?
When I’m bored at work I look at sherdog, holy shit what a loser I must be to do that. I mean how can my life continue this way? I really need to take a hard look in the mirror on this one. What do you suggest? Mental health evaluation? I’m so shook now by your assessment.

When I’m bored at work I look at sherdog, holy shit what a loser I must be to do that. I mean how can my life continue this way? I really need to take a hard look in the mirror on this one. What do you suggest? Mental health evaluation? I’m so shook now by your assessment.

Please, You dont have a job. You're just another lonely loser who literally has nothing to do with his life. 1 post a day for 12 years straight LOL omg. Imagine if you put that focus on something productive rather than commenting on peoples comments in forums. Nerd LMAO

Please, You dont have a job. You're just another lonely loser who literally has nothing to do with his life. 1 post a day for 12 years straight LOL omg. Imagine if you put that focus on something productive rather than commenting on peoples comments in forums. Nerd LMAO
You know it doesn’t mean inpost literally once everyday moron. Terrible trolling effort.

Back