Joe Schilling Accuses McGregor of Using Steroids

Less than 3 months.

He didn't gain any weight. Idiots. He normally walks around at 170-175 normally. He cuts a ton of weight to make 145lbs, by the time of the fight, he's probably close to 160+, a month after the fight, he's probably right back up to his normal weight. So he hasn't gained weight; he just regained lost water weight...

He looks so close to death cutting to 145

ZKFXA1K.jpg

Conor has gained like 10 pounds maximum since his fight with Aldo. That's completely reasonable and in no way indicative of steroid use.
10 lbs of muscle in 3 months for someone who is not new to weight training and has his workouts based mostly around endurance, is not achievable naturally.

This doesn't mean shit.

Conor is naturally a big guy, his natural weight class is LW and he used to basically kill himself to get to FW. Now he's moving to 170, he has to bulk up and add more muscle instead of losing as much weight as possible. Of course he's going to look huge. When you're naturally his size already and have to actually gain size to fight at a bigger division, you're going to look a lot bigger.

Conor is clean. I could never see him as a cheater. He's seriously against steroids and people who use them. If he wasn't, then he wouldn't have reacted the way he did when Nate said he was on roids. People who are on steroids wouldn't react like that if they were accused. Conor is one of those guys who is really outspoken about it, more than others. He hates that stuff and people who use it.

He hates cheaters. He's natural. Just because he's a big guy and looks huge compared to how he usually does since he doesn't have to cut like 30 pounds doesn't mean he's on steroids. Conor basically gets to fight at his walk around weight and he's fucking huge at his walk around weight. Just look at him standing next to GSP.
Would you apply this defence to Tim Kennedy? Kennedy is calling out every single PED user and he's probably one of the most accused on this board. Same goes for GSP. Andy denounced PEDs a long time ago and then he got busted. In fact he destroyed Chael verbally in the media for being busted.

I don't like the PED talk at all. I don't like seeing fighters accused and I hate hearing about fighters being busted. It sucks and it ruins the sport.

However, one of the fishiest scenarios I've seen recently, is a guy who won the 145 belt less than 3 months ago, jacking up to over 170 and accepting a fight at 170.

I get he cuts a lot of weight to make 145. He shouldn't even be fighting at 145. But come on, moving up 2 weight classes in less than 3 months? It's sketchy as fuck. He completely skipped out on the more natural transition to 155 and went a division higher.

Not in such a short amount of time. The average body when pushed can only gain roughly 1 solid pound of muscle per week.

Its very uncommon to put on so much lean weight in such a short amount of time.

Not implying that Conor uses (I think it has more to do with massive weight cuts to fight midgets) but Schilling has every right to be skeptical.

With all due respect, you're a total fuckwit. He hasn't gained any weight. Where are you getting this from? HE is simply regaining lost weight. Which is mostly water and some fat. Some people on these forums are beyond stupid. Bordering on retarded...

10 lbs of muscle in 3 months for someone who is not new to weight training and has his workouts based mostly around endurance, is not achievable naturally.
Even though it is completely achievable naturally depending on genetics, nobody said he put on 10 lbs of muscle. I said he put on 10 lbs at the most.

Not in such a short amount of time. The average body when pushed can only gain roughly 1 solid pound of muscle per week.

Its very uncommon to put on so much lean weight in such a short amount of time.

Not implying that Conor uses (I think it has more to do with massive weight cuts to fight midgets) but Schilling has every right to be skeptical.
Lucky for Conor, he does not have an average body...

Schilling is a world class kickboxer but he can't hack MMA even in the b-leagues. Here was his last fight, getting KO'ed stiff by a fuckin superman punch from some Japanese guy nobody had heard of until after (Hisaki Kato).

WcnZDOm.gif

Schilling is friends with the Diaz brothers. He recently said that Anderson wasn't a very good striker and that he could beat him. Well, not in MMA he wouldn't. The dude is 2-5 in MMA. Back in 2008 Tony Ferguson choked him out.

He doesn't look like he's on anything, he used to cut extremely hard which would obviously lead to him looking smaller. Then again Barnett also doesn't look liked a PED user... It's hard to tell because some PEDs like Halotestin won't produce much mass, just tonnes of strength.

If you want to see obvious PED use, look at Jon Jones's recent transformation, or HGH Overeem...

That photo has amazing lighting and perspective.

Would you apply this defence to Tim Kennedy? Kennedy is calling out every single PED user and he's probably one of the most accused on this board. Same goes for GSP. Andy denounced PEDs a long time ago and then he got busted. In fact he destroyed Chael verbally in the media for being busted.

I don't like the PED talk at all. I don't like seeing fighters accused and I hate hearing about fighters being busted. It sucks and it ruins the sport.

However, one of the fishiest scenarios I've seen recently, is a guy who won the 145 belt less than 3 months ago, jacking up to over 170 and accepting a fight at 170.

I get he cuts a lot of weight to make 145. He shouldn't even be fighting at 145. But come on, moving up 2 weight classes in less than 3 months? It's sketchy as fuck. He completely skipped out on the more natural transition to 155 and went a division higher.
What are you even talking about? He has always walked around at 172 lbs. He is now at 177 according to his coach. He didn't skip out on fighting at 155, his opponent pulled out of the contest and his new opponent couldn't make the weight limit. It's not like he's big for welterweight. The guy walks at 7 lbs over the limit.

Even more concerning about Conor's gain is that he isn't just hanging out in off season. No, he's at the end of his fight camp. He's at his peak physical condition right now.

Shut up Joe.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
70 pounds? hahahaha

hes probably salty cause no one cares about him

-McGregor isn't even UFC caliber
-Anyone in the top 10 would destroy him
-Anyone in the top 5 would destroy him
-UFC protecting McGregor. An elite wrestler would destroy him
-Short notice fight. Full camp Chad destroys him 10/10 times
-Lucky punch. Aldo destroys him 999/1000 times
-He can move up weight and win only because he's on untraceable designer steroids

D8sxR1.gif

Lmao I don't see it... He did huge cuts/ diets to get to featherweight he just is at his natural weight for this fight

Back