Joe Schilling Accuses McGregor of Using Steroids

70 pounds? Lol okay.

Win or lose we're gonna see Conor on steaks.

yup, can't get big without steroids. It's impossible guys

- United States Surgeon General Joe Schilling

First of all, his arms don't look that big. Not that it's relevant, but let's be honest you find people leaner with bigger arms in any gym around. Secondly 70lbs? Seriously? He's put on max 10lbs from what he walked around at three months ago.

Facts are facts.

2 of the original 4 scrap pack members tested postitive for PEDs.

Nobody from SBG has tested positive and SBG has been tested far more often out of competition by USADA than team syringe in the ass pack.

yup, can't get big without steroids. It's impossible guys

- United States Surgeon General Joe Schilling

Not in such a short amount of time. The average body when pushed can only gain roughly 1 solid pound of muscle per week.

Its very uncommon to put on so much lean weight in such a short amount of time.

Not implying that Conor uses (I think it has more to do with massive weight cuts to fight midgets) but Schilling has every right to be skeptical.

Joe Schilling also said that Royce won fair & square against Ken Shamrock.

3o6gb8NenlW1dzK5TW.gif

I accuse Joe Schilling of getting superman punched by some can in Bellator.

Not in such a short amount of time. The average body when pushed can only gain roughly 1 solid pound of muscle per week.

Its very uncommon to put on so much lean weight in such a short amount of time.

Not implying that Conor uses (I think it has more to do with massive weight cuts to fight midgets) but Schilling has every right to be skeptical.

you can easily build muscle in a short amount of time if you train properly and if your body reacts that way.

Facts are facts.

2 of the original 4 scrap pack members tested postitive for PEDs.

Nobody from SBG has tested positive and SBG has been tested far more often out of competition by USADA than team syringe in the ass pack.

>Implying anyone other than Conor or part timer Gunnar fight out of SBG...

Not a very fair comparison to compare a legit camp like Caesar Gracies to Camp Conor.

Back