Joe Rogan's Ultimate 8 HW Knockouts.

People are mentioning Pride fights but it's from UFC Ultimate Insider. UFC. No pride or outside orgs. It's a UFC only show.

I expect more from Joe, the more I look at the list the more disappointed I am with his choices if they are even his 'real' choices.

Poor reem. Jds vs werdum and kongo vs barry need to be on there imo.

If it's exclusive UFC, Rizzo should definitely be on there. Vote for Pedro.

Quick tangent: I love both Fedor and the Pedro but damn, I didn't think that fight (Fedor Rizzo) was going to be as brutal as it was. Fedor went out like a King.

But yeah, Pedro was sniping Barnett on that finish in the first fight.

The AA 1, 2 was pretty Nasty as well. It wasn't a KO like people said. Andrei said the punch nailed his eyeball and that's what dropped him. On the review, he was right.

You know what? Looking at Joe's list.

That's basically an underdog list. The people who are supposed to get wrecked end up winning.

Its like everyone realizes Dana will say anything or shit on anyone that benefits him and his agenda, Joe on the other hand seems to tell it like it is so people trust him more.

I think in time the lines that Joe doesnt wanna cross in terms of being this Goldberg like character could be blurred. Still dont think hell ever go full Goldberg.

To be fair to Joe, he started the UFC at was it 37.5? The one where Chuck Vitor main evented.

He wasn't there live for the Rizzo Barnetto so it's not as stand out in his mind, even though I'm sure he has seen the footage.

Cain VS Big Nog should be ranked higher.

I don't think the Reem/Browe one belongs on there, it was a baby kick. Reem was only knocked out because of his glass chin. The JDS/Werdum one should have taken its place.

Back