Joe Rogan's t-shirt @ the weigh-in

Don't talk shit about Sambo around Khabib. He may very well beat the shit out of you.

Awesome shirt indeed -- just don't wear an affliction shirt to any of his stand up shows...

Think you can get all of those + the Bruce Lee ones from a store out of Canada. They have like a throw back legends of the sport thing going.

Think you can get all of those + the Bruce Lee ones from a store out of Canada. They have like a throw back legends of the sport thing going.

He's worn several of the Roots of Fight shirts. I've seen him wear the Gracie Ju Jitsu, the Krav Maga, and a few others when at weigh in shows. The whole line of shirts is pretty cool.

Did you notice Rogan hating on Mitrione's T-shirt?

When Mitrione flashed his t-shirt to show the crowd, Rogan looked at it and then made a super shitty face, like he didn't like it or didn't understand the message.

Rogan is a T-shirt fiend for sure.

Forget his shirt, did you see the facial expressions Joe had at the weigh in?

Super high raised eyebrows and super big frowns, he had a really animated face today.

Did you notice Rogan hating on Mitrione's T-shirt?

When Mitrione flashed his t-shirt to show the crowd, Rogan looked at it and then made a super shitty face, like he didn't like it or didn't understand the message.

Rogan is a T-shirt fiend for sure.

Dude i hav the freaking picture here but cant manage to post it lol
Call me dumb please lol

Back