Joe Rogan's fight companion broadcast w/ Eddie Bravo and Schaub

Eddie is the coolest person in the room right now.

Brendan gets meatheady at times, Joe likes to hear himself talk too much and Bryan name drops too much. I like them all, but it's hard to listen to at times.

Is it with Bryan Callen and Brendan Schaub?
Callen is funny on the ten minute podcast, but I can't listen to him talk about fighting.
I can't listen to Schaub talk about anything. I can't say why or I will get dubs.

Good call, you dont wanna have Schaub shut down your sherdog acct

I'm sorry Joe, but you're not just busting Bryan's balls anymore. You and Brendan are just being dicks to him.

I'm sorry Joe, but you're not just busting Bryan's balls anymore. You and Brendan are just being dicks to him.

Seriously...Rogan can monologue about nothing for like 10 minutes but as soon as Callen tells a story they all shit on him.

Edit: I am standing up for you, Callen! Lol at Shit on Bryan Saturday

Seriously...Rogan can monologue about nothing for like 10 minutes but as soon as Callen tells a story they all shit on him.

Edit: I am standing up for you, Callen! Lol

They wish they had Callens footwork

Well he deserves it, he needs to be cut from that gang

Callen is pretty annoying, tbh.

Joe just likes hearing himself talk. Brendan does this shit too, he talks all his meathead shit, Brendan says one thing and it's all "you got any more vacation stories Bryan?".

Oh here's Joe with a story about his friend who was a firefighter, but then if Bryan has a story, they'll just shit on him.

Oh shit thanks for reminding me.

Callen and Bravo seem like good dudes but joe and Brendan need to chill with the tough guy attitudes

Back