Joe Rogan's fight companion broadcast w/ Eddie Bravo and Schaub

MigitAs

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
The Joe rogan fight companion podcast is starting at 7pm pt
in case y'all didn't know and want to watch.

Is it with Bryan Callen and Brendan Schaub?
Callen is funny on the ten minute podcast, but I can't listen to him talk about fighting.
I can't listen to Schaub talk about anything. I can't say why or I will get dubs.

Eddie Bravo, Callen,Brendan Walsh and Schaub are supposed to be on tonight

http://www.ustream.tv/joerogan

Once again, Joe Rogan sets a special podcast at the same time of a UFC card. This time, he brings up Eddie Bravo and Schaub to discuss the UFC card and all the MMA news going on right now.

Tune in!

These are great, but I wish they'd talk a little more about the fights and not fuck around.

Bieber companion podcast

I dunno where the delay is but I wish they weren't like a minute behind me on the fights.

Too much delay to enjoy any reaction shouts. It will probably be better to listen after the event when it gets uploaded.

I dunno where the delay is but I wish they weren't like a minute behind me on the fights.

If the internet has taught me anything, its that by the time you think of it and go post it. You are just typing some shit someone already finished typing and hit send as you hit reply

edit: for the irony of the context

LOL @ Schaub not wanting to see Ronda vs Cyborg. Just admit you're dating her already...

Also, love Bravo for bringing up UFC pay and Joe getting real awkward about it.

Did someone just light one up? There's lot of smoke in the room and Schaub has a fight coming in a couple of weeks. I hope he doesn't piss hot for ganja, that would really suck! Doing a podcast with friends, getting some second-hand smoke and boom!

I hope nothing comes out of it...

Eddie Bravo toking up. Can you fail a drug test from second hand smoke? Schaub has a fight in a couple weeks.

Back