Media Joe Rogan's body doesn't make sense

First time I'm hearing this.

Make enough sense for him to be one of the most watched/listened to men in the world.
90% of the people in this world are retarded so 90% of people who watch Rogans podcast are retarded
If you don’t agree guess what...

His head is abnormally big.
He has a kind of stunted growth problem. Probably HGH abuse among other things.
He's going to look like a mutant in less than 10 years.

Very sad because this guy was originally pretty good looking and quite OK genetically (had potential).
He just went the wrong damn road and he's not learning either. Full into those fad diets (high meat) and trends.

He wasn't a bad looking bloke at all in his younger days, but he's clearly a guy that wants to be viewed as an alpha and therefore was never gonna be happen with his physique until he was bigger and bigger. As a result he's ended up a bit odd looking.

Make enough sense for him to be one of the most watched/listened to men in the world.

God only knows why.

I guess it's like Justin Beiber topping the charts and Love Island being the most popular tv show - the world is full of fuckwits.

Looks exactly what you’d expect a bro science carnivore/keto manlet to look like.

It doesn't make sense that a dog's account has 600k followers ...

It's really odd to me that so many, apparently grown men, on this forum are so concerned with Joe Rogan's body. Are you gay or just some insecure beta who can't stand his personal success?

90% of the people in this world are retarded so 90% of people who watch Rogans podcast are retarded
If you don’t agree guess what...
“If you don’t agree guess what”. What, I’m retarded? Judging by the intelligence level of your “burn” I’d honestly question who’s the retarded one here.

He looks deformed and abnormal. He takes so much shit he just looks unnatural.

he said on the podcast he started TRT at 37 to get back to the levels he was at as a 27 year old. How’d he get low T in the first place? Steroids is my guess.

Your T levels decrease naturally since your 30s or so.

I haven't met a single person that holds a degree that listens to that moron. Just pot smoking blue belts with no education and random fat old guys.
I heard once that "not all views are good views"

Your T levels decrease naturally since your 30s or so.

holy shit a 2002 account. Much respect.

yeah I know t levels decrease, but I’m willing to bet he fucked his up using roids.

holy shit a 2002 account. Much respect.

yeah I know t levels decrease, but I’m willing to bet he fucked his up using roids.

Back when he was in his mid-late twenties he looked like a regular human being. It was after that he started swelling and progressively started looking like an overstuffed chorizo. My hunch is he started taking TRT and abusing roids roughly at the same time, trying to counteract aging to the point where he became unnatural and simply deformed. He looks disgusting imo.

Back when he was in his mid-late twenties he looked like a regular human being. It was after that he started swelling and progressively started looking like an overstuffed chorizo. My hunch is he started taking TRT and abusing roids roughly at the same time, trying to counteract aging to the point where he became unnatural and simply deformed. He looks disgusting imo.

Come to think of it, he did look a bit like a pencil neck geek at ufc 12...

Dude he's a very small guy..... I didnt even know that until I went to a weigh in and he comes out talking on the mic and from a distance I was like "where the fuck is Joe Rogan talking from?", then it hit me he was the midget guy standing by the fighters holding the mic. I was pretty far back so it was hard to see. He's a tiny guy.

Rogans dog Marhall is awesome, he is the reason I want to get a Goldie.

Rogan has a short torso everyone knows this by now

Eh, they're not all like that... Rogan's got money to get the most well bread dogs around.

Back