Media Joe Rogan's body doesn't make sense

Yea because it’s sense and logic that drives that.... all the most sensible people have the most listeners....
Well according to somebody else in this thread, we’re all dumbasses and sheep so it’s not an accomplishment what Joe has done...

@RawkyMarciano fixed this problem already

EEk7iOf.gif
Ty sir.

Its sad that some of you with your Greek god physiques live such sheltered lives. Since you live in mommy's basement you could at least go to wallmart to help her get your Cheetos. That way you can feel some sense of accomplishment and after seeing some of the Wal-Mart patrons, you'll no longer be so perplexed by Joe Rogan's physique.

You literally look like Harvey Weinstein.

Why is his body nonsensical? I aspire to look like that when I'm 52...

Because he looks like one of those lobsters that's been put on a high dose of roids and whose heart is about to implode.
Do yourself a favor and lookup Steve Maxwell. That's the kind of person to emulate, not a closet homosexual who likes to kill deer because he needs to make up for his abnormally low test levels.

joe rogan is all the confirmation you need not to smoke weed and inject hgh

None of this matters...

All that matters is...he once referred to Tyson Griffin's butt as...a "badonkadonk".

That's all that matters.

So he abuses the esters attached to synthetic testosterone but not testosterone itself?
It's fucking hilarious reading most sherdoggers talk about steroids. They don't have a fucking clue, even tho all the information is right there in the open, just a few clicks away.

As another thread pointed out, he's turning into a frog. With a gribbit belly.

He's out angled his own body

With his own head

Because he looks like one of those lobsters that's been put on a high dose of roids and whose heart is about to implode.
Do yourself a favor and lookup Steve Maxwell. That's the kind of person to emulate, not a closet homosexual who likes to kill deer because he needs to make up for his abnormally low test levels.
Bahaha! Nicely done.

He is at most about 5'4 and yet has a head that is almost as big as his body. Tito also has a big head but at least he is 6'4 unlike Rogan. His body fits his head. If there are any head to body experts here they would agree with me.

Back