Media Joe Rogan's body doesn't make sense

Its sad that some of you with your Greek god physiques live such sheltered lives. Since you live in mommy's basement you could at least go to wallmart to help her get your Cheetos. That way you can feel some sense of accomplishment and after seeing some of the Wal-Mart patrons, you'll no longer be so perplexed by Joe Rogan's physique.

Sherdog's obsession with Rogan's body makes less sense than Rogan's body. Sherdog is more obsessed with Rogan's body than Rogan is.

we're shitposters

we post shit

i bet you haven't loised a strad in years

I saw a video of Rogan with Tyson Fury, Rogan looked like a 9 year old next to him
tiq5us5eo2y11.jpg

Did he ever say that he ever even had low test or did he just start blasting and cruising like so many other experienced steroid users?

He never mentioned juicing he said his body wasnt making enough T.He was juicing big time when he still had hair he was even bigger than now.Joe most likely never recovered his testosterone levels to a normal range for his age then hopped on the TRT. Its what happens with most juicers.

He used to take HGH. It made his head grow. He stopped taking HGH, so his body shrunk while his head didn't. That's my scientific observation on this matter.

Did he ever say that he ever even had low test or did he just start blasting and cruising like so many other experienced steroid users?

he said on the podcast he started TRT at 37 to get back to the levels he was at as a 27 year old. How’d he get low T in the first place? Steroids is my guess.

Top two threads on sherdog are about Joe Rogans body.

..but why?

he said on the podcast he started TRT at 37 to get back to the levels he was at as a 27 year old. How’d he get low T in the first place? Steroids is my guess.

He took roids before that. Highly probable that he damaged his endokrine system permanently. TRT then would be a necessity but we need to realize that there are no "standard" Testosterone levels.

Near every TRT user in the US abuses it and goes too high. Its very endearing going a little higher and higher to get some more benefits.

But as long as his health markers are fine hell why not its his life. I just wonder if he has high blood pressure. Looks the way but thats no proper form to be sure. If yes he would really damage himself and shorten his lifespan by continuing TRT.

Its hard really, at this point if he stops it he will also have serious complications. Thats the shit with many PEDs.

Make enough sense for him to be one of the most watched/listened to men in the world.
Yea because it’s sense and logic that drives that.... all the most sensible people have the most listeners....

Dude's body and head and face looks like he abuses high levels of HGH and testosterone esters, and eats only hot dogs and bud heavy.

He works out a lot, but his appearance and aspect sorta reveal his liver probably looks like pudding.

His face always looks semi sunburned and his belly and face and neck appear bloated 24/7.

His liver and kidneys probably need a break.

Also, the guy is a bald manlet. He has no hope of ever looking "normal"

So he abuses the esters attached to synthetic testosterone but not testosterone itself?

Back