Joe Rogans analysis of the Nuñes versus Rousey fight

Not watching but does he drool all over her jock like in all the other media videos? What am I saying of course he does.

Not watching but does he drool all over her jock like in all the other media videos? What am I saying of course he does.

He says she's the best WMMA fighter the world has ever seen, and there's no close second.

<{CMPALM}>

Well he is not lying.
Who has been better than her ?
But for me thats a damning indictment on womans mma than how good her all round game is.
Khabib, Conor, Maia, JDS etc. are not much more well rounded, let's damn men's MMA. lol

i like how the whole video is slow motion but then they speed up her shit boxing.

You haters can say what you want and you look pretty weak insulting Ronda again and again..
Fact : Ronda will knock Nunes out cold and then I want to see all of you make fun of her..
If she is not gonna knock her out , she will still knock her down , Just watch..

Well he is not lying.
Who has been better than her ?
But for me thats a damning indictment on womans mma than how good her all round game is.

Joanna Jedi... and it's not even close. Not. Even. Close.

The skill gap between the two of them is enormous, and if they were the same size, Joanna would rearrange her face.

This is the man who once said, "but Chris Cariaso has ONE PUNCH knockout power!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back