Joe Rogan "You'd never be able to expect the Diaz bro's to be able to beat the F*ck out of you"

Idiots in this thread who didn't even bother to listen what Joe said to get some context. Sherdog in a nutshell.

Rogan beats Diaz all day long. Proof :

I agree with Joe. If you didn't know shit about them you would just think it's all an act.

They don't seem the type to start a fight unless provoked but they are the type to absolutely not back down.

The bigger stronger animal will almost always win...that's why there are weight classes...Put a lion against a cheetah and watch how fast that cheetah loses...both are hunters but one is just too big...So size does make a huge difference...It always will..Remember also, real fights in real life do not last very long...not like mma...most real fights are over within 30 seconds.
The bigger stronger animal will almost always win when the animals are the same species and have the same skill set. Mongoose vs snake, wasp vs tarantula, wolverines and komodo dragons can fuck up bigger animals..etc.
Diaz bros aren't beating up Stipe, obviously. But against an untrained guy Stipe's size? Money on a Diaz.

Joe doesn't smoke anymore I heard, not in like 2-3 years
giphy%2017_zpscv9wkrrn.gif

He has been smoking joints on camera during the JRE podcasts lately.

They do look like wannabe gangstas who never been in a fight.

I'd be surprised to find out the punishment they can take.

Nate looks pretty weathered, tall and is a decently sized guy..if that guy started getting aggressive at a bar I'd take him seriously.

Nick on the other hand has a more convincing smile, cute curly hair and less scar tissue damage.

Those are the real tough guys. The gentleman in disguise. The loud mouth steroid freaks are idiots and not usually intimidating at all.
Look at a young Mike Tyson. Soft spoken, humble but an absolute animal. didn't hurt that he was built like a brick shithouse though.
When the fuck was he humble? Like 8 years old? He was always intimidating. I heard he was a boss in prison too.

The bigger stronger animal will almost always win when the animals are the same species and have the same skill set. Mongoose vs snake, wasp vs tarantula, wolverines and komodo dragons can fuck up bigger animals..etc.
Diaz bros aren't beating up Stipe, obviously. But against an untrained guy Stipe's size? Money on a Diaz.

there are always going to be exceptions...like the mongoose with the cobra...but let me tell you, the cobra more than likely has killed his fair share of mongoose...It's not always one sided...

When the fuck was he humble? Like 8 years old? He was always intimidating. I heard he was a boss in prison too.

When tysons pro career began, he was very humble..when he had cus or kevin rooney in his corner, he was always very humble. ONly years later did he start getting mean and nasty.

there are always going to be exceptions...like the mongoose with the cobra...but let me tell you, the cobra more than likely has killed his fair share of mongoose...It's not always one sided...

For sure. And that's kind of my point. Size gives you a CHANCE to beat a smaller, trained guy..but it doesn't give you an overwhelming one, unless it's something like MM vs The Mountain.

I agree with Joe. If you didn't know shit about them you would just think it's all an act.

Thats the first thing I thought of..

Where I grew up, all the pussies in the neighboring city acted just like the Diazs, only they didnt grow up learning to fight.

Back