Joe Rogan "You'd never be able to expect the Diaz bro's to be able to beat the F*ck out of you"

So he's basically calling every other fighter an asshole? Lol there's no way anyone can spin this to where it makes any kind of sense.

It's the way they talk when they're not in the fighter mindset, they're pretty soft and bashful.

So he's basically calling every other fighter an asshole? Lol there's no way anyone can spin this to where it makes any kind of sense.

How's he calling every other fighter an asshole? Now that doesn't make any sense.

Yeah, they're prolly super cool guys. They talk shit nonstop, are constantly flipping the bird and are even mean mugging in every childhood pic that's posted on here.

I'm sure they're super chill cool guys.

Silly. MM fits that outlook but neither Diaz Bro does.

Shouldn't Joe know already that you shouldn't fear roided out muscle heads that usually have no fighting ability and gas in 20 secs? Does he still think huge and ripped means something? So much for all that Gracie stuff..

The bigger stronger animal will almost always win...that's why there are weight classes...Put a lion against a cheetah and watch how fast that cheetah loses...both are hunters but one is just too big...So size does make a huge difference...It always will..Remember also, real fights in real life do not last very long...not like mma...most real fights are over within 30 seconds.

Yeah, Joe. Because they don't straight up look like killers with their cauliflower ears and scar tissue build-up on their foreheads. Don't look like fighters at all. Put the fucking bong down.

nick-nate-diaz.jpg

method=get&s=3353vy0-05-12-2014-13-50-8-92.png

How did you find a picture with one of them smiling?

Hogan knows everything, and will talk non-stop for 10,000 years and still be more of an expert in everything than anyone.

Just as most Sherdoggers never read, watch, or listen to anything before giving their opinion on a given subject.

I swear to God, if scientist said the sky is blue, you all would say it's red.

It's obvious what Joe means, it's because the Diaz brothers are not tall and are pretty damn lean with not much muscle, damn near scrawny when compared to the average...joe.....for the lack of a better term.

Not tall? isn't nate like 6'1? that's pretty tall to me.

Yeah, Joe. Because they don't straight up look like killers with their cauliflower ears and scar tissue build-up on their foreheads. Don't look like fighters at all. Put the fucking bong down.

nick-nate-diaz.jpg

They look like pussies in all honesty.

You would never expect a commentator that has watched thousands of fights to be bad at assessing fighters skills. Once ever athlete.

How's he calling every other fighter an asshole? Now that doesn't make any sense.

"Funny dudes. You'd never know that they could beat the fuck out of you. You just meet them, you'd think they're so friendly. You know? They're just normal dudes."

Because literally no other fighter in the entire history of the sport is friendly or normal.

They look like pussies in all honesty.

And yet I bet you wouldn't say it to their face given the opportunity.

nick-nate-diaz.jpg

Nate looks like a tryhard middle schooler and nick looks like a boy band star in that picture.
Man, nick looks different when he smiles.

Pair of aggy cunts who look like they're waiting for any excuse. Fuckin Joe gets more stupid everyday

Did that Diaz sister ever fight?

I disagree. They got that "fighting face" and attitude. Even if you wouldn't know, im sure you would smell it from a mile away.

Edit:
tumblr_ly6i4i9sxJ1qlskhvo1_1280.jpg

I disagree a bit.

They do look like they would fight you. They have that crazy look i agree.

BUT they don't look like they would win.

They look like one of those crazy dudes that would like to fight you, and after you beat the shit out of them they would go with the "screaming and following you" routine.

WAR DIAZ BROS !!!!! :)

I swear to God, if scientist said the sky is blue, you all would say it's red.

It's obvious what Joe means, it's because the Diaz brothers are not tall and are pretty damn lean with not much muscle, damn near scrawny when compared to the average...joe.....for the lack of a better term.

I always thought Nate looked pretty big when not cutting to fight weight.

1049.jpg

So get rid of Goldberg and keep this guy?

They have massive bone structure on their cro magnon faces full of scars and they're tall, these are not people who look like they can't defend themselves. Joe on the other hand is a bald middle aged midget who looks like he's compensating with those roid muscles. he's the one who you could never expect to be a good grappler.

And 50 years old and brags about getting high.

Back