Joe Rogan will be doing 10 ufc PPVs every year.

you know they have different jobs as commentators right? One is play by play the other is a color commentator.

They aren't getting Mauro anyway. He's got plenty going on for him.
I know they have different roles I just have a dislike for Joes commentary never ever liked it. Didn’t like mike Goldberg either

I still like Rogan a lot.

DC is now my favorite commentator though.

Cruz makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

Anik is just there.
rogan and DC are a good combo, plus a play-by-play guy of your choice (mauro perhaps, or goldie?)

I swear he did the exact same thing last year.

So basically nothing changes? Wow, huge news!

Do you mean he'll be doing 10 "fight companions" every year or actually commentating the fights? Because if he's commentating it's no different than what he's been doing for the last year or two.
That’s what he said

I challenge you to watch a PPV with sound and write down all fights that go to decision, picking the winner. Then go watch on mute and see how much it changes without that hoarse goblin shooting loads into your ears.

You must be very suggestible. Most of us can watch a fight and decide who we feel is winning it.

Joe announced on his podcast that he hasn’t signed a deal with ESPN , and he will be doing one PPV show every month. What are you thoughts? are you sad about the situation?

Love Joe Rogan. He's part of what got me into Jiu-Jitsu. His breakdown of techniques while the fight was happening was light years ahead of any other commentator. Listen to Joe Rogan, then go watch an old pride fight, that commentary was painful.

10 PPVs, one PPV each month..... does Joe know there are 12 months in a year?
I wonder which months he thinks don't exist.

Rogan only did American/Canadian PPV's. maybe a couple won't be in north america and he knows that already.

Personally I like Rogan and his insight, and he's been part of this thing since basically the beginning.. I do find the shows are lacking without him, and Goldberg (yeah, I miss him)

Joe announced on his podcast that he hasn’t signed a deal with ESPN , and he will be doing one PPV show every month. What are you thoughts? are you sad about the situation?

Joe only does PPV where there is minimal travel
Nothing has changed

I still like Rogan a lot.

DC is now my favorite commentator though.

Cruz makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

Anik is just there.

1. Yeah
2. Yeah, He's the best right now because the other are all terrible.
3. Same, ...got I hate Cruz.
4. Yep

Back