Joe Rogan will be doing 10 ufc PPVs every year.

TheCobra

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Joe announced on his podcast that he hasn’t signed a deal with ESPN , and he will be doing one PPV show every month. What are you thoughts? are you sad about the situation?

It’s great that he’s still on board. Also gives opportunities for new talent to shine. I’m okay with this.

Rogan has given a ton to the fight fans. Let him slow down before he decides it’s time to call it a day.

Joe announced on his podcast that he hasn’t signed a deal with ESPN , and he will be doing one PPV show every month. What are you thoughts? are you sad about the situation?
Do you mean he'll be doing 10 "fight companions" every year or actually commentating the fights? Because if he's commentating it's no different than what he's been doing for the last year or two.

Honestly hate his commentary get him the fuck out. Rather Mauro Ronallo and DC

I challenge you to watch a PPV with sound and write down all fights that go to decision, picking the winner. Then go watch on mute and see how much it changes without that hoarse goblin shooting loads into your ears.

I still like Rogan a lot.

DC is now my favorite commentator though.

Cruz makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

Anik is just there.

I don't know why he keeps doing it other than the prime seating.

JykjeZY.jpg

10 PPVs, one PPV each month..... does Joe know there are 12 months in a year?
I wonder which months he thinks don't exist.

I challenge you to watch a PPV with sound and write down all fights that go to decision, picking the winner. Then go watch on mute and see how much it changes without that hoarse goblin shooting loads into your ears.
Should watch the fight first without commentary.

Good kind of sick of it. A bit too much 10 or less would be just fine

Not even 10 pay per views a year worth buying these days so I'm cool with it.

Honestly hate his commentary get him the fuck out. Rather Mauro Ronallo and DC

you know they have different jobs as commentators right? One is play by play the other is a color commentator.

They aren't getting Mauro anyway. He's got plenty going on for him.

10 PPV in the US.

Remember, Joe doesnt do hardly any of the shows outside the states.

Back