Joe Rogan was wrong about Mirko Cro Cop.

Milk for gaining fat, you mean?

Schaub fight: 235 lbs

Schaub-CroCop-UFC128-2.jpg

Ishii 2 fight: 235 lbs

cro_cop_ishii_high%20kick.JPG

The high kick on Ishii looks much cleaner !!

He never was finished ... he came into the UFC FRESH off of his grand prix win.

Pride fanboys just don't want to admit that the UFC Crop Cop entered was actually stronger than the Pride he left.

Yea, Brock Lesnar is the true MMA GOAT.

I believe I've heard of your kind on this forum.

They call you Zuffa Zombie, right?

Mitrione couldn't beat Schaub, probably couldn't beat Mir, and he his having a pretty succesful career in the UFC.

Success is relative I guess. M3 isn't the same as Crocop though. Crocop has been to the top of the mountain, has had a long and storied career, and money shouldn't be an issue (he's a politician too). M3 probably needs to keep fighting to make a paycheck, Crocop (hopefully) doesn't.

I'm pretty sure he lost this fight, but you only need to watch like 10 seconds of this and compare it to recent footage to see how much his speed and reflexes have declined. He's done in any meaningful sense. Great fighter, great career and I will always be rooting for him.

I hate seeing these younger guys make a name off of somebody who was once as great as Cro Cop. He hasn't been the same since he won the the Pride GP, and that was almost 9 years ago.

Do people really think they signed him because he has good fights left ? They signed cro cop so bellator doesn't . He would fight kimbo n that fight would do good numbers . Ufc is just blocking that . Doing the monopoly thing again .

Do people really think they signed him because he has good fights left ? They signed cro cop so bellator doesn't . He would fight kimbo n that fight would do good numbers . Ufc is just blocking that . Doing the monopoly thing again .

This should be used in the case against them if those lawyers are smart.

nah. he's done.

I hate to say it as well but he has slowed down a lot.
Look at his early fights in his career. He was brutally fast for a HW and had amazing stamina.
He is just not as fast as he used to be and also his cardio is not what it was.

CC was my fav fighter and am glad he is winning fights in the smaller leagues but i don't think comming back to the UFC is a good idea.

I love Crocop but UFC only signed him so Bellator didn't get him.

Looks like a perfect first fight for Lesnar.

This should be used in the case against them if those lawyers are smart.

You are right they should use it against the ufc . I'm just confused , does dana n the fertitas think no one knows what they are doing ?

I love Crocop but UFC only signed him so Bellator didn't get him.

This is what I think and I think it is pretty obvious . Bellator signs kimbo then they try to sign cro cop to fight kimbo and then all of a sudden the UFC is interested in signing him .

Cro cop beat bonjaski,but got robbed.... just saying(im butt hurt)
He beat good guys in kick boxing(mostly dec) but he knocked down londt with left high kick and dominated that undefeated boxer jarrell miller(iirc) second time,etc. He did great in k-1

I bet you could count on one hand how many brain cells CroCop has left. He's taken decades and decades of big shots and still wants more.

Back