Joe Rogan was wrong about Mirko Cro Cop.

C'mon every sherdogger, my self included loves cro cop...but lets not kid ourselves, cro cop should retire, thanks cro cop you are a legend

After seeing his last fight with Ishii, I can't imagine him passing any drug tests.

It was a fairly competitive fight against Schaub, kind of competitive with Mir even though it was a shit fight.

True but if he can't beat guys like Mir and Schaub, what is he fighting in the UFC for? Money, fame? Surely not the belt.

The headkick KO of Ishii was telegraphed and wouldn't land on anyone in the UFC, if I were a betting man.

Mirko Cro Cop is still a top HW. He will move the needle.

looks like he may be on dat muscle milk

After seeing his last fight with Ishii, I can't imagine him passing any drug tests.

Milk for gaining fat, you mean?

Schaub fight: 235 lbs

Schaub-CroCop-UFC128-2.jpg

Ishii 2 fight: 235 lbs

cro_cop_ishii_high%20kick.JPG

Last edited:
No, it's over. He was never good fighting in a cage anyway, now he is completely done.

No ... CroCop as far as a top level MMA fighter goes is done ... i'd like to see CroCop vs Arlovski however.

[YT]fT9PE4vjtdc#t=1352[/YT]

24:08-

This is a really, really shitty attempt at trolling.

Look at his combined MMA and kickboxing record since he left the UFC.

[YT]lwIoNAs1Eu8[/YT]

[YT]dQziMKuAWhM[/YT]

Few things to consider, this is one of the few HW fighters smaller than Mirko. The fact that Ishii even hit Mirko (much less several times) indicates he had deteriorated. Mirko is very predictable (Ishii caught the kick just like Gonzaga, just couldn't GnP good enough).

Mirko is 40 with over 20 years experience. He's not as fast, and his footwork... ahh fuck it, do I really need to go on? Dude was my favorite fighter. I don't like saying all this shit.

Same here.

He's beyond his prime, and while he can definitely compete with middling talent at 205, he can no longer take on the big names at HW. The chin can only take so much damage.

True but if he can't beat guys like Mir and Schaub, what is he fighting in the UFC for? Money, fame? Surely not the belt.

Mitrione couldn't beat Schaub, probably couldn't beat Mir, and he his having a pretty succesful career in the UFC.

Mirko Cro Cop is not finished. He won the Inoki Genome Federation Championship and competed against top competion in kickboxing. Cro Cop has a lot left.

cro-cop_k1_win-2012-gp.jpg

[YT]BRtSUJK30rY[/YT]

[YT]YmAm5t37MTc[/YT]

[YT]8KQ_gPpu_uQ[/YT]

He never was finished ... he came into the UFC FRESH off of his grand prix win.

Pride fanboys just don't want to admit that the UFC Crop Cop entered was actually stronger than the Pride he left.

Few things to consider, this is one of the few HW fighters smaller than Mirko. The fact that Ishii even hit Mirko (much less several times) indicates he had deteriorated. Mirko is very predictable (Ishii caught the kick just like Gonzaga, just couldn't GnP good enough).

Mirko is 40 with over 20 years experience. He's not as fast, and his footwork... ahh fuck it, do I really need to go on? Dude was my favorite fighter. I don't like saying all this shit.

This.

Pat Barry could probably win a K1 title nowadays.

Please refer to Barry's last fight in Glory . Barry I don't think could win a title against the competition in today's k1 . Still an interesting fighter but I think he is only fighting still for a pay check

I'm preparing for all the sad butthurt Cro Cop threads made by fanboys after he gets more brain damage. I like Cro a Cop as well but I'm really not interested.

Back