Joe Rogan was wrong about Mirko Cro Cop.

Frank23

Enter Sandman Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mirko Cro Cop is not finished. He won the Inoki Genome Federation Championship and was the K-1 World Grand Prix 2012 Final Champion. Cro Cop has a lot left and the UFC has signed him for a reason.

mirko.jpg

[YT]BRtSUJK30rY[/YT]

[YT]z65G4p5pJog[/YT]

[YT]8KQ_gPpu_uQ[/YT]

Last edited:
He has something left enough to beat a opponent who has made a name for himself on beating washed legends of the past while being pretty mediocre. CroCop has an undeniable warrior spirit, but his body doesn't come on par with his mind.

Last edited:
Few things to consider, this is one of the few HW fighters smaller than Mirko. The fact that Ishii even hit Mirko (much less several times) indicates he had deteriorated. Mirko is very predictable (Ishii caught the kick just like Gonzaga, just couldn't GnP good enough).

Mirko is 40 with over 20 years experience. He's not as fast, and his footwork... ahh fuck it, do I really need to go on? Dude was my favorite fighter. I don't like saying all this shit.

He's got about as much left as Shogun does.

He got KO'd by Schaub and Mir. He's done. Or maybe he's only good fighting in a ring and not a cage.

If he is really back in the UFC I say give him a rematch against Gonzaga, that would be a lot of fun imo.

I could see him getting wins in the UFC but I don't see him having a winning record.

He got KO'd by Schaub and Mir. He's done. Or maybe he's only good fighting in a ring and not a cage.

It was a fairly competitive fight against Schaub, kind of competitive with Mir even though it was a shit fight.

He beat Wakakirin Shinichi via armbar.

Because Joe Rogan was the only one saying he was done

looks like he may be on dat muscle milk

Back