Joe Rogan Wants Stephen A. Smith Fired

by everything but the kitchen sink you mean 3 shoulder strikes and a kick?

I get shit happens but lets not act like he got hit with a 17 hit combo out of Tekken.

SAS is just unimpressed that he couldn't take those strikes, when he's taken plenty worse during his career and still fought back. He took the strikes and crumbled. He does it in the big fights, idk why people thought it'd be any different this time.

The damage Cowboy took in a short time says it all. Cowboy does crumble, but Conor still made him crumble. Can't take that away from Conor.

I'd like to see Smith take that and keep going. Wish Joe would've called Stephen out on the spot instead of waiting a week.

Meh fuck Rogan, so anyone that his pads or a bag for exercise should be ridiculed? Smith is not a fighter he is getting some exercise in FFS, fucking mma community that attacks anyone for looking bad while having fun or getting exercise in can fuck right off....you dont need to be a full time fighter or train daily to do this...at all.

FYI I do agree that Smith has no place talking about MMA.

Last edited:
The damage Cowboy took in a short time says it all. Cowboy does crumble, but Conor still made him crumble. Can't take that away from Conor.

I'd like to see Smith take that and keep going. Wish Joe would've called Stephen out on the spot instead of waiting a week.

He got hit and instead of trying to find a way to keep fighting, he quit. I mean, he literally didn't even try. It was a pathetic and awful showing. SAS has every right to critique him as he see fits, who the fuck is Joe Rogan? A guy who tells people HIS opinion of things, that's what SAS does too.

You don't have to agree with it, but he's not out of line for thinking that, when its how others also feel. Should Rogan be fired for saying the crowd was drunk morons because they boo'ed the Oleynik fight?

rogan says stupid shit too. in fact he should not be near a mic commentating fights.

I can see SAS's point too. No one expected that kind of poor performance from Cerrone. He looked like he came knowing the script. Embarrassing performance.

Notice that Joe waited until he was a few thousand miles away to run his mouth.

because he didn't want ESPN and UFC to have bad relations in the heat of the moment

LMAO if you think a state TKD champion and BJJ Black Belt under Machado is afraid of someone just cause he's taller

Rogan kind of looks bad here. Because I watched that entire interview at no point did he really challenge him on the air? He should’ve openly challenged what he was saying about cowboy right then and there.

Charlie Horse, TO THE MOON, Charlie Horse, TO THE MOON, Charlie Horse, TO THE MOON!
{<RR}

Joe is right, anyone who saw that interview felt the same way unless you're a complete moron when it comes to MMA. It's a shame they let people talk about a sport with no experience. Does SAS have a lot of good insight when it comes to Bball & the NFL? Sure, he does. Sadly he is a preschooler in the fight game. ESPN could have saved a lot of money and just brought back any random top contender and I would have been happy. You don't hire a fucking plumber to fix your roof.
I can agree the he has no business in talking about MMA, but for Rogan to bash him for working out on pads is fucking childish.

Rogan kind of looks bad here. Because I watched that entire interview at no point did he really challenge him on the air? He should’ve openly challenged what he was saying about cowboy right then and there.
Joe was being professional.

you realize he could threaten the relationship between two multi billion dollar companies right? He probably had to check with Dana & his bosses to make sure he was allowed to say this shit

because he didn't want ESPN and UFC to have bad relations in the heat of the moment

LMAO if you think a state TKD champion and BJJ Black Belt under Machado is afraid of someone just cause he's taller

Not just taller, but a legit athlete that played college basketball. Joe Rogan didn't even have high school level athleticism.

5d8781ab8b2c1.image.jpg

You have a point.

But Rogan covers a real sport, not kids games played by roid babies who cry about how hard they have it while making millions of dollars.

You can "take a knee" and cuck for Smith if you want to, its a free country. But. I won't, especially after he slandered a real man and fighter like Cowboy.
I couldn't pick this guy out of a lineup and have never watched ESPN in my life, but that doesn't mean the guy can't notice or comment on Cerrone's performance.

Can only writers and directors comment on bad movies? Do you need to be a mechanic to know when one did shit work on your car? We can all spot shitty comedy without being comics ourselves.

Cerrone's a good fighter, but he is the kind of guy who needs to settle into a fight to get his nerves out. You can see pretty clearly that nerves got to him and he was timid just by the fact that he threw only 1 strike, and it was a halfass kick that he didn't even commit to and was very quick to cover up and not fight back. I don't think he would have reacted like that if it was later into the fight.

Last edited:
"rousey is a once in a lifetime athlete..."

-Joe Rogan -

you realize he could threaten the relationship between two multi billion dollar companies right? He probably had to check with Dana & his bosses to make sure he was allowed to say this shit
Joe is in a situation where he make way more from his own Podcast than anything UFC. But he still acts like a professional.

Smith was out of order, no idea why ESPN feel the need to interject random sports pundits in the coverage.

lol Rogan is such a snowflake that can't deal the FACTS, deal with it manlet, Stephan A Smith is here to stay

ESPN Bless

Cowturds Conor/Khabib prediction was hilarious. ESPN isn’t ready to discuss MMA.

Back