Joe Rogan Wants Stephen A. Smith Fired

So that's why Smith was practicing that downward punch. He's getting ready to fight Rogan, wants to make sure his left hand lands on the chin.

SAS has watched boxing for endless years. Its not as if he is brand new to combat sports.

Then he should have more respect for professionals who put in the hurt time.

Donald didn't miss a free throw or a lay up, he got hammered by everything but the kitchen sink for 40 seconds.

1164cba8-3e6a-4944-9295-31cfc6a214f0-jpeg.713163

SAS via whatever he wants

Rogan by kicks or submissions, whatever he feels like.

Well Joe is in a position where he doesn’t need his job with the UFC. So why didn’t he pull Smith up on this live on ESPN?

Either he’s a good company man that shuts his mouth and toes the line, or he was intimidated by Smith towering over him.

Either way, if Joe had such an issue with it, he should’ve brought it up.

And let’s be honest. All the things Joe said about Cowboy are true. But that doesn’t mean that what Smith said can’t also be true also. Cowboy does have a record of not being able to turn around adversity. The blowing out his nose thing against Ferguson did look a bit like he did that knowing what the result would be.

Smith towers over manlet Rogan. Smith stiffens Hogan

Aww so that's why SAS was punching so low, he was training for his fight with Rogan.

Well Joe is in a position where he doesn’t need his job with the UFC. So why didn’t he pull Smith up on this live on ESPN?

Either he’s a good company man that shuts his mouth and toes the line, or he was intimidated by Smith towering over him.

Either way, if Joe had such an issue with it, he should’ve brought it up.

And let’s be honest. All the things Joe said about Cowboy are true. But that doesn’t mean that what Smith said can’t also be true also. Cowboy does have a record of not being able to turn around adversity. The blowing out his nose thing against Ferguson did look a bit like he did that knowing what the result would be.

Guaranteed he knew he had nothing for Tony, and blew on purpose to get the fight stopped.

They tell you your first day sparring not to do that.

Cerrone has all these UFC records, are we supposed to believe that a fighter with that much experience didn't know not to do that ?

Another fight where he crumbled and took the easy way out.

I don't call him Jobber Cerrone for nothing.

That explains the trainning video, Stephen is getting ready to fight 5'3 Rogan.

If SAS cant talk fighting bc he cant box then Rogan cant talk because hes never really fought and hes 5'2

SAS via reach

Joe ''I respect all opinions'' Rogan asking for an individual to get fired because he didn't like his speech.

Stephen A was the only one who had the balls to say what happened.
Rogan is a ufc shill.

I agree with joe about everything just I think football is much more physical and violent then he realizes. He talks shit about SAS and says the ufc is different than other sports but he admits he doesn’t even watch other sports. No athlete wants to hear someone call them a quitter just as much in football or baseball as mma.

I agree with Rogan.

Throw Smith in there with Conor and watch his basketball chin explode in 5 seconds if it lasts that long.

Smith should stick with talking about kids games played by roided up millionaire cry bags and let the real men fight and have adult conversations.

Back