Joe Rogan Wants Stephen A. Smith Fired

smith is a retard. rogan is right. fire that muppet.
s-l300.jpg
sas.jpg
The receding chin makes his mouth stick out like a snout.

I agree with SAS, he just told the truth.

Many former pro's like Dan Hardy have the same opinion, you can't say your gonna "throw down" and not throw a single punch. Sorry but that's not how this works...

Last edited:
Gotta be honest, Rogan gives off a really insecure vibe with this...

Rogan vs Smith... Make it happen Dana

76vji5d72iq11.jpg

pjimage-10-696x384.jpg
I like Rogan, I don't think he's as funny as he thinks he is but his commentary is great, with that said, whoever made that pic of him on the beach is a fucking legend, it's perfect.

Joe is trying to stand up for his pal, who basically embarrassed himself in front of millions. Anyway you look at it, Joe, Donald looked like a can out there on that night. He(Donald) then went to an after-party smiling ear to ear.

Rogan has Stockholm syndrome with fighters + company man syndrome.

SAS is an analyst and critic. As an analyst you shouldn't be afraid to say your true opinion.

Joe isn't an analyst, he's a hypeman.

What SAS wasn't even that controversial, he said what many fans were thinking, that Cerrone put in an oddly weak showing. He got blasted by shoulder shots, who the hell does that. And basically just allowed himself to get backed up and ko'd with no resistance.

I like Rogan, I don't think he's as funny as he thinks he is but his commentary is great, with that said, whoever made that pic of him on the beach is a fucking legend, it's perfect.

Not a shoop, it's real...

I can't for the life of me figure out how anyone could like Stephen A Smith or Skip Bayless.

I agree with SAS, he just told the truth.

Many former pro's like Dan hardy have the same opinion, you can't say your gonna "throw down" and not throw a single punch. Sorry but that's not how this works...
Yeah, plus Cerrone himself said in his post fight interview that during the short fight he was thinking ‘damn, I’m getting my ass kicked quick tonight’

If Joe would've said something along the lines of, "With all due respect, Stephen, you don't know what you're talking about." right on the spot, instead of waiting almost a week, it would mean more.

Stephen is entitled to his opinion, though. Shitting on someone who has a set, and climbs in the ring, though is bullshit. Someone better call him on that.

This isn't a fuckin team sport ball game, with 4 quarters, and if you bruise your uterus, you're out for the season: Fighting sports take two balls, and can end at any time.

I used to watch ESPN religiously four years ago for whatever reason.

All of these hosts are relatively new to MMA. They don't know much. That's why the network hired Chael and Ariel. But they all act like authorities on MMA. They are incredibly clueless. I remember one host thought Roy Nelson was just some random fat guy.

Roy is a random fat guy. Hes not a good fighter anymore.

This isnt 2009.

Not a shoop, it's real...
Can't be, it's innately funny, if I were on a beach with him I'd fucking wet myself laughing and i'm quite sensitive to others feelings.

If Joe would've said something along the lines of, "With all due respect, Stephen, you don't know what you're talking about." right on the spot, instead of waiting almost a week, it would mean more.

Stephen is entitled to his opinion, though. Shitting on someone who has a set, and climbs in the ring, though is bullshit. Someone better call him on that.

This isn't a fuckin team sport ball game, with 4 quarters, and if you bruise your uterus, you're out for the season: Fighting sports take two balls, and can end at any time.

SAS has watched boxing for endless years. Its not as if he is brand new to combat sports.

I can't believe how many take Rogan's word as impartial when he has proven time and time again that he is a company man, and will tow the UFC line no matter the narrative.

i can see why people can call cowboy a wet blanket, because he barely moved like he should
i cant see why he can be called a quitter if he is living this sport on any level
one of a kind fighter

Yea people saying SAS would beat Joe are crazy. Joe would disembowel Smith with that kick.

*Like*

Yup. Being big, doesn't make you tough. Lots of big guys underestimate smaller guys and get their jaw broken because of that.

Back