Joe Rogan Wants Stephen A. Smith Fired

Smith's an ass, but has accomplished exactly what he gets paid to do.

1164cba8-3e6a-4944-9295-31cfc6a214f0-jpeg.713163

SAS via whatever he wants

Rogan confirmed shook here.

SAS is one of ESPN’s biggest personalities, if not the biggest. He got a 5 year, 40 million dollar contract from ESPN. Good luck with that, Joe.

Stephen A is espn's biggest personality. Joe's just going to have to bite the bullet on this one.

Maybe you then should have said something there on the spot Joe..

Notice that Joe waited until he was a few thousand miles away to run his mouth.
If you watched the video you would know that Rogan disagrees with him during the interview and explains why and then SAS tells him he's right and doesn't mind being corrected by someone like Joe who's been involved in the sport for so long.

I used to watch ESPN religiously four years ago for whatever reason.

All of these hosts are relatively new to MMA. They don't know much. That's why the network hired Chael and Ariel. But they all act like authorities on MMA. They are incredibly clueless. I remember one host thought Roy Nelson was just some random fat guy.

No one cares about what people know. It's just a winning personality. That's what everything is about. Just be a sociopath kids! And eat a lot of doritos and meat.

Rogan is afraid SAS is coming to take his job.

Notice how on the last PPV he didn't scream

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HE'S HURT !!!"

every time a jab landed ?

He knows his days are numbered, and after letting Goldberg know "you were never my friend" - the UFC is his only option.

Joe shook confirmed.

Joe is salty but he has to work with the prick so I get it. Weve all been salty over bitchass co workers. Stephen A is a prick and yes, he brings a certain level of excitement and buffoonery to regular sports that is entertaining, but he needs to stay the fuck out of combat sports. His boxing commentary is absolutely dreadful. He needs to just talk shit about NBA and NFL dudes. And yes Im a goddamn hater. Cant stand the dude. By the way...Skip Bayless would make that pansy punching blowhard his bitch.

smith is a retard. rogan is right. fire that muppet.
s-l300.jpg
sas.jpg

I used to watch ESPN religiously four years ago for whatever reason.
I feel your pain

Bayless and Stephen A love to play armchair sports psychologists blasting athletes, questioning their motivation and heart. Giving moral lessons while smack talking at the same time. Absolute assholes

Rogan gatekeeping when his own analysis is fueled by hyperbole as well

EOn3DqHWAAAfgAT.jpg

“Someone needs to explain to me what’s happening here. It looks like he’s punching a baby,” Rogan said to Thomson as the pair watched the footage of Smith’s pad work. “This guy should not be allowed to talk about fighting.”

After trashing Smith’s training footage, Rogan and Thomson shifted their attention to the ESPN commentators comments about Cerrone.

“You called a guy a quitter [who], first of all, had a broken orbital bone. You’re saying he was a quitter? He got his face smashed. He got cracked by one of the biggest punches in the sport. He has the most wins in the [UFC]. He has the most wins by finish. He has the most bonuses. I mean, come on. He has the most fights. You’re calling that guy a quitter? He got cracked! That’s what happens.”

giphy.gif

Thomson then posited that Smith will probably not be treated very warmly by UFC fighters after the way he spoke about Cerrone. Rogan agreed, reminding that losing a fight is an incredibly emotional experience, and implying that a little more tact should be exercised when discussing defeated fighters.

giphy.gif

“Losing a fight is so much different than losing a game [in another sport]. It’s not the same. You’re talking about unbelievable physical consequences.”

giphy.gif

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/joe-rogan-buries-stephen-a-smith-this-guy-should-not-be-allowed-to-talk-about-fighting/

OMG! its almost as if smiths entire job is to say contentious shit because it gets a reaction from viewers :0

Not sure if joe is really that autistic or if "outraged joe tegrity" is just the heefer he's sellin

Back