Joe Rogan Wants Judge Joe Solis Terminated

How angry were you with the judging?

• Total voters
To be the champ you got to beat the champ...

That judge will get an extra pay check for protecting ufc corruption.

I've always said that referees and judges should have to explain their actions if a fighter launches a complaint

The fact that this one judge clearly had no idea what he was watching is a disgrace. It's one thing to be fucked up on the prelim fights, but when you're scoring title fights and fucking up... there has to be some sort of repercussion to that

Someone should be critiquing Marcos Rosales: Jones 48-47 (Jones winning Rounds 2, 4 and 5)

The only judge that seemed to get it right was Chris Lee: Jones 48-47 (Jones winning Rounds 3-5). Round 3 was up for grabs... I believe the takedown is what got Jones that round.

But the fact those other 2 Judges gave Jones Round 2 is what is crazy. Reyes clearly won decisively Round 1 and 2 as Jones didn't even really do anything. Didn't turn anything up. He only started turning things up in 3-4-5.

No one gets terminated. Because those athletic commission appointments are entirely political.

So if one of them gets fired for incompetence, then all of them are in danger.

It's why they defend Adalaide Byrd instead of punishing her.
God it's a microcosm for the main thing that poisons our entire society..

I didn’t watch the fight last night but if every round was close, it’s very easy for a lopsided decision to occur.

Perhaps Joe can explain why, from the start of round 3 through to the end of the fight, the entire commentary team hit us with a deluge of pro Jones propaganda. It was so blatant that some form of directive had come down from a production level, with all three of them so coordinated and relentless in pushing Jones’ side and relegating Reyes to an afterthought. I work in sport broadcasting and I can tell you, that did not feel right at all, I’ve heard plenty of bad commentary in the 20 odd years I’ve been watching MMA, but that’s the most blatant example of pushing a narrative that I’ve ever heard.
Were the judges is ear-shot of the announce table?

I woke up in a bad mood from last night.

The Jones fights isn't why I'm pissed though, it's Latifi and Krause. What the fuck were those clown judges watching? These fuckers need to be investigated. The only way you could possibly make me believe Latifi lost is if I had money on Lewis, which I didn't. But I wouldn't be at all surprised if a judge or three did.

Last edited:
That has nothing to do with the Jones fight being a bad decision, I truly recommend you never score a fight again if you think there’s even a chance it was 4-1 Jones.
I will go as far as to say your opinions don’t even matter if you scored the fight or even justify scoring the fight that way.

I get it, you don’t like Rogan, but don’t use that as an excuse to pretend 4-1 Jones is a legitimate scorecard of someone who actually watched the fight.
I like Rogan and watch his podcast a lot. He's the best commentator in MMA and I enjoy shows less when he isn't present. But he talks a lot of shit.

I scored the fight either 4-1 or 3-2 to Reyes. But rounds 2, 3, and 4 were all close, and for that reason, I can see an argument for 4-1 Jones. I'm gonna rewatch to strengthen my opinion.

Look at the way you talk. You criticise the 4-1 without going into specifics of how 4-1 is wrong. In fact, you're saying it isn't just wrong, but crazy. Without any explanation of the events of each individual round. Then you go on to say the person whose opinion you disagree with doesn't matter. That's an attitude that'll put you on the fast track to bigotry. No matter how sure you are, you always need to listen to opposing opinions, to allow for the possibility that you're wrong.

Perhaps Joe can explain why, from the start of round 3 through to the end of the fight, the entire commentary team hit us with a deluge of pro Jones propaganda. It was so blatant that some form of directive had come down from a production level, with all three of them so coordinated and relentless in pushing Jones’ side and relegating Reyes to an afterthought. I work in sport broadcasting and I can tell you, that did not feel right at all, I’ve heard plenty of bad commentary in the 20 odd years I’ve been watching MMA, but that’s the most blatant example of pushing a narrative that I’ve ever heard.

Rogan is a terrible sports commentator.

Those judges are hired by UFC and I’m sure Dana instructs otherwise behind closed doors. Then acts surprised amongst media members.

I do not work in sports or broadcasting.
But I sensed the same thing Bro.

And it’s too bad, because it distracted from a very good fight. (A fact most are ignoring because of the terrible judging)

I like Rogan and watch his podcast a lot. He's the best commentator in MMA and I enjoy shows less when he isn't present. But he talks a lot of shit.

I scored the fight either 4-1 or 3-2 to Reyes. But rounds 2, 3, and 4 were all close, and for that reason, I can see an argument for 4-1 Jones. I'm gonna rewatch to strengthen my opinion.

Look at the way you talk. You criticise the 4-1 without going into specifics of how 4-1 is wrong. In fact, you're saying it isn't just wrong, but crazy. Without any explanation of the events of each individual round. Then you go on to say the person whose opinion you disagree with doesn't matter. That's an attitude that'll put you on the fast track to bigotry. No matter how sure you are, you always need to listen to opposing opinions, to allow for the possibility that you're wrong.
Sorry, I have eyes. Reyes won the first 3. Only bias Jones fans believe he won that fight.

A fight is a fight. If you win rounds, you win the fight. It’s that simple.

If Rogan wants people terminated for making dumb calls then he would have lost his job a long time ago.
While I agree with what Rogan said, this is also true. but I like Joe so I don't particularly want that. lol

Sorry, I have eyes. Reyes won the first 3. Only bias Jones fans believe he won that fight.

A fight is a fight. If you win rounds, you win the fight. It’s that simple.
I also have eyes. Give me a by-the-minute breakdown of how Reyes won. At least compare the best shots that each fighter landed.

Bias is a noun.

Last paragraph isn't relevant, as it doesn't dispute something I've said.

Are you going to respond to the rest of my last post?

Rogan is a terrible sports commentator.

Those judges are hired by UFC and I’m sure Dana instructs otherwise behind closed doors. Then acts surprised amongst media members.

Are you new to this?

Or is this your Troll account?

Only a very new Noob, or a troll would actually come out and say that the UFC hires judges or Refs.... All of that is handled by regional commissions......

Mazagatti would even know this

Back