Joe Rogan vs Dominic Cruz

Rogan admitted to receiving CTE-like symptoms from sparring club level kickboxers. Cruz by whatever he wants.

Joe takes the back and taps him. Cruz pops both knees in the process.

Rogan has to pass a drug test and with all the test and GH in his system, he won't.
Rogan without PEDS is 120 pounds and skinny fat, what is he really going to do?

ehh you're going too far. I think Rogan fucking destroys Punk. We need to go back and watch the tape of CM Punk and see how much of an absolute joke he was. Punk is basically a hobbyist white belt or undeserving blue belt who "trains MMA" once a week, for maybe 6 months total.

tenor.gif
You have to respect the way he's able to make his belly bounce as he's making his entry.

Anybody who thinks Rogan has a morsel of a chance are either stupid or twelve, or both.

Rogan gasses walking to the ring. Cruz does his tippy toe bullshit and wins via boring UD

Is this a serious question ffs?
Rogan is 52 years old and has trained a bit. I think most people posting here would have a decent chance of beating Rogan.
Any version of Cruz destroys Rogan.
I think you're overestimating the average sherdogger, most of us are likely younger, but how many of us have Rogan's experience in any martial art? How many have actually competed in anything?

Rogan and Cruz both listed at 5'8" but every pic with equal footing and stance shows a significant discrepancy.

MV5BMDA2MjVjM2UtYjU2ZC00NWFiLTliZGYtNTNhMTZjMjQxYzdhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI3Mzg5MTg@._V1_.jpg

Joe takes the back and taps him. Cruz pops both knees in the process.

I don't think Cruz even makes it to the cage. He'll tear his shoulders or blow out his knees again in training camp and end up going through physio & rehab for the next 3 years.

Cruz by what he wants at any moment. Rogaine has nothing for him.

I have no issues admitting that Rogan would murder me. So I guess I'm not 90% of sherdog.

Is this a serious question ffs?
Rogan is 52 years old and has trained a bit. I think most people posting here would have a decent chance of beating Rogan.
Any version of Cruz destroys Rogan.
Has trained a bit? He's a taekwondo black belt that won four state taekwondo championships, a US Open taekwondo championship, was a taekwondo instructor, and is a BJJ black belt. He's been training martial arts since he was 14.

38 years of training and multiple black belts and championships. I mean he hasn't trained for a MMA fight, aside from if he started his camp when he was trying to fight Wesley Snipes. Either way, he's trained more than a bit.

Joe would get taken down and ground and pounded and his 10 th planet black belt wouldn’t mean shit. His JJ Machado bb would though.

Back