Joe Rogan vs CM Punk is the fight to make

Now who the hell wouldn’t watch that fight ? Co if not Main event worthy imo, I think that’d sell hella ppvs idc what anybody says. It’d be hilarious if joe turned out to be a total fraud
I'd watch it for sure. Joe has legit martial arts skills, since he's been training for over a decade. There are clips of him online showing his kicking power. He'd hurt Punk really bad.

Now who the hell wouldn’t watch that fight ? Co if not Main event worthy imo, I think that’d sell hella ppvs idc what anybody says. It’d be hilarious if joe turned out to be a total fraud

I don't see any other fight in the UFC left for Punk besides Joe Rogan. Joe Rogan has never had an MMA fight so what better way than to achieve his dream and tick something off his bucket list by debuting against Punk?

I think after all the shit that Joe has spoken towards Punk it's only right he put on the gloves.
Rogan would eat him up.

I'd watch it for sure. Joe has legit martial arts skills, since he's been training for over a decade. There are clips of him online showing his kicking power. He'd hurt Punk really bad.

Oh I don’t disagree. But there is that small chance he’s a bum. I mean he won’t even do a BJJ tournament ya know.but yeah joe via spinning back kick to the guts for sure.

Oh I don’t disagree. But there is that small chance he’s a bum. I mean he won’t even do a BJJ tournament ya know.but yeah joe via spinning back kick to the guts for sure.

Back