Joe Rogan: UFC is trying to set up Pacquiao vs McGregor

Did everyone forget Conor and Floyd were even going into r10?

There are a number of retarded people who believe Conor was being carried rather than Floyd being very, very careful especially after getting hit with that uppercut.

Those same people dont realize Conor did better than Pac against Floyd, and even Tony Atlas had Conor up a round or 2 before the fight was called.

They don't remember that Conor was never beat up he just gassed against the best defensive boxer ever after 10 rounds.

They certainly dont realize that Pac is more aggressive and beatable for Conor than Floyd is, especially given age, wear and tear, and reach.

That said Conor will never get a decision in boxing. The judges are corrupt as fuck and would never allow it. He would have to KO Pac. Not sure that is likely.

Conor had the most entertaining fight with Floyd out of anyone in years. I am very interested in how the rest of his career plays out.

Hurry up and do this before Conor gets a hold of any weight class belt....

There are a number of retarded people who believe Conor was being carried rather than Floyd being very, very careful especially after getting hit with that uppercut.

Those same people dont realize Conor did better than Pac against Floyd, and even Tony Atlas had Conor up a round or 2 before the fight was called.

They don't remember that Conor was never beat up he just gassed against the best defensive boxer ever after 10 rounds.

They certainly dont realize that Pac is more aggressive and beatable for Conor than Floyd is, especially given age, wear and tear, and reach.

That said Conor will never get a decision in boxing. The judges are corrupt as fuck and would never allow it. He would have to KO Pac. Not sure that is likely.

Conor had the most entertaining fight with Floyd out of anyone in years. I am very interested in how the rest of his career plays out.

You have absolutely no idea what you saw.

It’s amazing how easily the wool is pulled over some people’s eyes. Amazing. If you’ve ever sparred or fought in ANY combat sports then you know exactly what went down.

And it’s Teddy Atlas ffs.

Joe hinted that Zuffa Boxing wanted to do something big at the end of the year. He also thinks Manny smokes Conor... which is crazy. Dude is like 5'4

You think McGregor stands a chance at not dying in a boxing match vs Pacquiao? You seem like the type that ate crayons in school.

You have absolutely no idea what you saw.

It’s amazing how easily the wool is pulled over some people’s eyes. Amazing. If you’ve ever sparred or fought in ANY combat sports then you know exactly what went down.

And it’s Teddy Atlas ffs.

I know exactly what I saw. I do have experience. You are a hater and cannot see thru your own delusion .

I know exactly what I saw. I do have experience. You are a hater and cannot see thru your own delusion .

Big fan of Conor before he becoming more Kardashian than fighter.

You have no idea what you saw. You don’t have experience.

You don’t even need a fundamental grasp of combat sports to see through the charade, just a basic understanding of sports in general.

Mayweather had absolutely no respect for his opponent. One of the most risk averse champions ever fought like a half-assed drunken Mexican.

Here he is in round THREE literally strolling towards McGregor with his hands chest height, square on, whilst laughing at him. There are few fighters in the history of boxing as averse to being punched as Mayweather is, but he literally couldn’t have cared less vs McGregor.

And Rogan is an idiot when it comes to boxing.

The way you guys look at the likes of Max Kellerman and Stephen A Smith when it comes to MMA is the same way the boxing community looks at Rogan.
Rogan has Willie Peps DVD. He's a huge boxing fan and historian.

Joe hinted that Zuffa Boxing wanted to do something big at the end of the year. He also thinks Manny smokes Conor... which is crazy. Dude is like 5'4

crazy?? lol he will put mcgregor away quickly.

Big fan of Conor before he becoming more Kardashian than fighter.

You have no idea what you saw. You don’t have experience.

You don’t even need a fundamental grasp of combat sports to see through the charade, just a basic understanding of sports in general.

Mayweather had absolutely no respect for his opponent. One of the most risk averse champions ever fought like a half-assed drunken Mexican.

Here he is in round THREE literally strolling towards McGregor with his hands chest height, square on, whilst laughing at him. There are few fighters in the history of boxing as averse to being punched as Mayweather is, but he literally couldn’t have cared less vs McGregor.

you sir, know exactly what you're watching. too many conor fans just dont get it

Rogan has Willie Peps DVD. He's a huge boxing fan and historian.

That doesn’t change what I said.

You can be a boxing fan and still know nothing about boxing.

You can have a Willie Pep dvd and still know nothing about boxing.

Rogan, and his belief that McGregor had a legitimate shot vs Mayweather is living proof of both, and is looked at as a point of ridicule by the boxing community.

this fight won't sell. Nobody gives Connie a chance.

I wish that were true, but a cursory glance at this thread would suggest otherwise.

You really can fool some of the people all of the time it seems .

I wish that were true, but a cursory glance at this thread would suggest otherwise.

You really can fool some of the people all of the time it seems .

Do you really think they believe. It's just Conor fans who repeat the same things in every fight.
This fight doesn't need only Conor fans to believe and sell but a lot of people who are not Conor fans to tune in.

Remember that in the mayweather fight it took the opinion of boxing analysts to sell the fight who said that Conor had a chance.
I can't see opinions that Conor has a serious chance of winning.
That will not work this time because all boxing fans have seen the fight against mayweather who didn't throw anything in the first rounds.

Floyd is a slow starter who took his time. Manny's going to fuck Conrad up and knock him out. The speed difference between the 2, even at Pacman's age is huge. Conor's going to be destroyed.

Manny wont carry connor like money did... <Lmaoo>
He didn't carry him, he just fought overly safe. It's Floyd's style to fight more defensively, which made Conor look better than if he fought someone like Manny or Canelo who would blast him early and take him out in a few rounds.

Imagine Manny fighting with 4oz gloves
ESiYZCQ.gif

He didn't carry him, he just fought overly safe. It's Floyd's style to fight more defensively, which made Conor look better than if he fought someone like Manny or Canelo who would blast him early and take him out in a few rounds.

He absolutely carried him.

He absolutely did not fight safe, nor in his usual style vs McGregor.

He fought like a half drunk Mexican brawler sparring with his son.

But yes, Manny would get him out of there quickly and Canelo would send him to hospital in the first.

Back