News Joe Rogan thinks Jon Jones impulsive behavior may be because of CTE

Nobody can say one way or the other. Could be a factor, could just be an asshole, could be a mix of the two. There's no way to say.

Unless you are seeing a guy like modern Chuck who clearly has mentally and physically declined, it is hard to pinpoint any behaviour as being attributed to brain damage. There IS baseline testing that can track this kind of thing, but I doubt most MMA fighters have been doing that consistently since they were 20, which is what you need to do.

His Luke Thomas thing is CTE? Occam's Razor - find the simple explanation.

Jones has an ego, he carries a grudge, and Thomas has trashed him in the past for his personal behavior.

Thanks, that explains alot, and not being a Luke Thomas fan per se, I've always wondered
Timestamped:

Anyone else notice how Joe tries really hard to make connections between things that really have no connection? Like to sound smart or something? It's kind of weird. Jones is a figher so CTE is a concern. Does it have to do with his criminal behavior? I mean wtf? How do you even come to that conclusion? It's not like he's doing crazy shit like robbing people or getting into street fights. BJ Penn does dumber shit, maybe there's a case for CTE causing his behavior there.... idk Joe is weird sometimes. I like the guy but he's got his issues like we all do.

Jones was getting himself into the shit long before he started MMA.

Back