Joe Rogan , the crier

Just watched the interview. I might have had to do with Ronda mentioning that she hopes no one talks about her family again? The tragedy of her father + her beating the crap out of an opponent who mentioned it = overwhelming emotions for Joe perhaps?

I'm just theorizing here because frankly he's interviewed many legends who had legendary fights without getting this emotional.

If it is just because he admires' Ronda, well I guess he's just a really passionate fight fan lol.

Maybe Joe is pregnant. I've learned it's normal to cry for no reason when pregnant.

Joe really needs to quit with overly effusive stuff he does in the Octagon.he did it with TJ, Conor, and now Ronda. After a while no one is gonna care when Rogan proclaims to have seen "the greatest performance" ever for the 1000th time. And on top that, he chooses the wrong performances to pretend like he's seen god or something. He didn't act this way when truly revolutionary performances took place in the Octagon, like when Jones ran through Shogun or Weidman crushed Silva. Ronda is dominating in the most talentless division in MMA, so the fact that Rogan is becoming so emotional watching Ronda beat up cans leads me to believe he doesn't understand the sport as well as we think he does.

He is obsessed with her.

Why do you think he befriended Schaub and publicly humiliated him? I'm tellin ya, these old farts like Joe are playing a dirty long game

LMFAO. I wish that was true. Schaub and Rogan going back and fourth on twitter.
"You betrayed me Joe!!"

Rogan, as someone who understands fighting and technique, should be the last person to be so easily impressed by such a poor display of the striking arts.

rogan should be fired for that performance

Joe really needs to quit with overly effusive stuff he does in the Octagon.he did it with TJ, Conor, and now Ronda. After a while no one is gonna care when Rogan proclaims to have seen "the greatest performance" ever for the 1000th time. And on top that, he chooses the wrong performances to pretend like he's seen god or something. He didn't act this way when truly revolutionary performances took place in the Octagon, like when Jones ran through Shogun or Weidman crushed Silva. Ronda is dominating in the most talentless division in MMA, so the fact that Rogan is becoming so emotional watching Ronda beat up cans leads me to believe he doesn't understand the sport as well as we think he does.

Leads me to believe they he is faking it for the company he works for and also a heavy drug user.

Are the cuckold rumors true?

How was that performance special? I would like someone to point that out, please. She looked absolutely terrible. The only thing that mattered was that her opponent looked worse.

I think most movies are more tear jerking than Ronda's fights.
[YT]kU98GUpKg94[/YT]

How was that performance special? I would like someone to point that out, please. She looked absolutely terrible. The only thing that mattered was that her opponent looked worse.

Agreed, most of her previous performances are better.

Lol. Joe needs a manpon badly.

Back