Joe Rogan , the crier

Big John is pound for pound best at physically removing one fighter from another when stopping a fight

He is obsessed with her.

Why do you think he befriended Schaub and publicly humiliated him? I'm tellin ya, these old farts like Joe are playing a dirty long game

Whaa..!?!? I thought he just got tounge tied. Get your nose out of Rondas ass Joe, wtf.

I mean really. Bethe's UFC opponents had a combined record of 1-7. She beat up 3 low level fighters. Bethe is one of the worst fighters on the WBW roster.

She also kinda looks like Diego Sanchez when she tries mean-mugging.

Ya it's very cringeworthy.

I'm not a Rogan hater, I actually agree with a lot of his view, but he just goes way overboard and gives me douchechills lately.

I mean really. Bethe's UFC opponents had a combined record of 1-7. She beat up 3 low level fighters. Bethe is one of the worst fighters on the WBW roster.

It's like if Rogan went this apeshit after Cain's win over Brad Morris.

Interviewing a mythical creature, healer of nations and goatiest of the goats will do that to a man

I was crying and shaking when Fedor beat Zulu.

How can we forget the slaying of the beast by the mystical creature Fedor.ianjrhbajabj oh im sorry my tears messed up my keyboard hbkrhcbKCHbkchubcnLWN your the best fedor its an honour hblschbdvfhbdlavjhabl

Alright.

Ronda is very talented. But other MMA fighters have started off their careers 12-0 before. And done so in divisions with tougher levels of competitions.

There are women who far surpass Ronda in grappling sports.

Kaori Icho has a gold medal in the World Championships/Olympics in 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

She was injured in 09 I believe. She has like 200 straight wins.

Saori Yoshida has the same every year from 02-14.

Laila Ali was 24-0 in boxing.

Crying over Ronda only makes people hate her.

Seriously people? Rogan is awesome. I don't see this incident as a big deal at all.

Just trumpeted a wicked dickfart

Even Ronda laughed out of embarrassment when he said it was an honor. Awkward...lol.

Who takes Joe "hyperbole" Rogan seriously?

He is knowledgeable, but many times he acts like a 16 year old girl.

Back