Joe Rogan , the crier

lol he has all of you played.

he constantly superOVER sells wmma.

its a running thing.

c15e906ec9f5ca06eaddbd2a86ab064b.png

Wow you guys are fucking dicks. Do emotions make you feel uncomfortable?

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it", Nazi propaganda minister.

Rogan fell over his own treachery.

I nearly cry myself when I remember I used to be a fan of Joe Rogan.

His constant contradictions and hyperbole are indeed cringeworthy.
Kinda like his comedy.

Calm down, man. His contradictions and hyperbole are actually humorous.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it", Nazi propaganda minister.

Rogan fell over his own treachery.

Rogan Goebbels finally went over the edge.

Rogan wouldn't remove his hand from her back.

He couldn't stop touching her.

Dude wants Ronda bad, man. They'd make a good match, too.

Take to twitter and encourage the fella to ask her out, before it's too late.

Wow you guys are fucking dicks. Do emotions make you feel uncomfortable?

Not at all. It's just fucking weird that her beating an overmatched opponent in 30 seconds pushed Rogan to that extreme. Why is he THAT invested in Rousey? He seems to be buddies with Schaub and other fighters, and none of their victories or losses have put him on the verge of tears?

And since we're talking about Schaub...

FUCK, I just put it together. Rousey doesn't like Schaub for talking about her seachicken. So Rogan humiliates Schaub on the JRE to score points with Rousey, who he's all googley eyes over.

And now he's gone full superbeta pandering slavering suitor, crying and shit, to take things to the next level.

I mean really. Bethe's UFC opponents had a combined record of 1-7. She beat up 3 low level fighters. Bethe is one of the worst fighters on the WBW roster.

lol at the posters in this thread.

Maybe he skipped a dosage on his T-therapy and got emotional when his levels plummeted? I mean, seriously... why would he cry? Because someone got knocked out? That happens at least once virtually every event by someone that looks better doing it than Rousey, and is fighting someone more dangerous that Correia. Crazy. His hype isn't just promotion; he drinks the kool aid, too...

Rogans lost his mind, fueled with a random mix of various drugs his handlers have placed him on .....looks like he might be going down the Bruce Jenner path.

Back