Joe Rogan , the crier

flex4life

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This dude has become mr.cringeworthy

Joe Rogan @joerogan Aug 2 I woke up to a parade of tweets calling me a bitch for almost crying during the @RondaRousey interview last night. #GuiltyAsCharged

Joe Rogan ‏@joerogan Aug 1

That was the first time I ever almost cried while interviewing a fighter. @RondaRousey is something insanely special.

Last edited:
Rogan been snorting that Beta Brain.

What did Joe Rogan say to Dana White when White told him to be more emotional when interviewing Ronda Rousey?

Onnit.

All them drugs are making Joe a bit fruity. Crying, what a soft cok!

I've always been a big Rogan fan but that was hilariously cringe-worthy.

It's not even the fact he cried but the fact that he nearly did so after that particular fight which was as close to a squash match as you'll see in the UFC.

Rogan went full retard.

cmon guys, it was a special moment...

Tears-Tearful-Sad-Cry-Crying-Unhappy-Not-happy-GIF.gif

Joe has lost what was left of his mind.. Alpha brain strikes again!

Why did he almost cry?

Was Ronda talking about something emotional or was Rogan just on one of his weird hyperbolic rampages?

All of ya'll keyboard warriors, talkin' all of that yakety-smack, wouldn't say JACK SQUAT to Rogans' face. :icon_lol:

Besides while ya'll are in your 1 bedroom apartment and driving your Mercury Bobcat to work, remember this...

Joe Rogan operates at this level^

I think it was the fact that Ronda beat such an epic and worthy opponent like Bethe.

Why did he almost cry?

Was Ronda talking about something emotional or was Rogan just on one of his weird hyperbolic rampages?

It's hilarious watching Rogan conduct interviews in the cage after a fight. You can see how badly off balance he is from the lifts that he wears. He's literally leaning on the fighters to support him, the pathetic little stumper he is.

I'd begin to possibly understand the tears if it was a tough fight, or Ronda showed some heart..

But this was over in. A. Minute.

Pathetic

What was so special about this fight compared to other Ronda fights?

I missed it.

Basically Rogan had built Ronda up so much in his own head, calling her Mythical Creature/Historical figure/like a young Ali/Young Tyson that when he got in the cage and stood next to her he was just overcome with awe. He was not seeing Ronda, he was seeing his own perception super imposed on Ronda.

A few months from now, I bet Rogan will cringe at what he has done. That is if he ever gets off the drug cocktail.

I nearly cry myself when I remember I used to be a fan of Joe Rogan.

His constant contradictions and hyperbole are indeed cringeworthy.
Kinda like his comedy.

The guy has lost his mind. He of course attributes this to his pure respect for the sport alongside his deranged stares he fixes upon the fighters during their staredowns, but in reality he's just got quite a few mental screws loose.

Entertaining, though!

Back