Social Joe Rogan tells his massive audience that healthy young people shouldn't get vaccinated

You mean 17 people out of 1000

Not 178....

And all these stats about total deaths always ignores that 80%+ are 70 and older... likely very sick already.

These are the same people who have extreme issues from common infections like colds and flu.

For healthy people under 50, that stat is more like 5 or less for every 1000.

If the virus death rate was 178 per 1000... there’s be almost 6 million dead in the US alone
Yes, 17.8 out of 1000. Excuse me, I originally worked it out for 100K. The math is accurate for New York City's population of 8.419m, not off by a factor of 10. It's 12 deaths versus 8,500.

No, it doesn't neglect that the dead are mostly older, because the 1.78% death rate includes all deaths and all cases. The death rate of the oldest bracket was over 5% last I checked.

All the dupes who constantly blather on about “stopping mutations” apparently care, at least until they have to actually support this asinine idea with facts or details...

Vaccine zealots: “wE hAve To SToP tHe MutATiOnS.”

Normal people: “Ok, is that even possible and what impact will “stopping mutations” have on health outcomes?”

Vaccine zealots: “WHo caReS aBOut VIrUs MUtaTionS (inserts unrelated provax propaganda) FOlLow ThE SciEncE!”

Stopping mutations is practically impossible but slowing them down by stopping infection is pretty elementary. Now, you stated that mRNA virus's have a high mutation rate, what are you comparing that to?

Stopping mutations is practically impossible but slowing them down by stopping infection is pretty elementary.

Something elementary should be rather easy to quantify, yet here we are going in circles... So again, what is meant by “slowing virus mutations” and what impact does this have on disease outcomes. How many mutations are we avoiding, and are we reducing consequential mutations or benign mutations (the VAST majority of mutations are benign). Until you can add to your “elementary” idea that reduced cases leads to reduced mutation, you have no actual evidence to support vaccinating the entire population, particularly with a vaccine that allows for breakthrough cases.

Now, you stated that mRNA virus's have a high mutation rate, what are you comparing that to?

High mutation rate is the verbiage used by the scientific articles discussing virus mutation and RNA viruses. I posted at least one mainstream reference already, if you have a point, please make it.

Regarding pertinent comparisons, the RNA mutation rate is high compared to our ability to control the same through vaccination.

“The concept of COVID-19 ‘booster shots’ after initial vaccination is a reality we should accept,” added Dr. Robert Glatter, emergency physician at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York.

“With the inevitable rise of variants, we will need to continually update COVID vaccinations such that an annual booster shot will be required in the foreseeable future,” he said.”
https://www.healthline.com/health-n...ll-need-a-covid-19-booster-shot-in-the-future

Something elementary should be rather easy to quantify, yet here we are going in circles... So again, what is meant by “slowing virus mutations” and what impact does this have on disease outcomes. How many mutations are we avoiding, and are we reducing consequential mutations or benign mutations (the VAST majority of mutations are benign). Until you can add to your “elementary” idea that reduced cases leads to reduced mutation, you have no actual evidence to support vaccinating the entire population, particularly with a vaccine that allows for breakthrough cases.

We do not yet know the efficacy rate for reducing transmission so in elementary terms it's "reduced cases equals reduced mutations". This along with the symptomatic reduction response is enough to justify the vaccine over letting it run unobstructed throughout the population. Modern sanitation and nutrition have done extremely little to stop this pathogen.

High mutation rate is the verbiage used by the scientific articles discussing virus mutation and RNA viruses. I posted at least one mainstream reference already, if you have a point, please make it.

Regarding pertinent comparisons, the RNA mutation rate is high compared to our ability to control the same through vaccination.

“The concept of COVID-19 ‘booster shots’ after initial vaccination is a reality we should accept,” added Dr. Robert Glatter, emergency physician at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York.

“With the inevitable rise of variants, we will need to continually update COVID vaccinations such that an annual booster shot will be required in the foreseeable future,” he said.”
https://www.healthline.com/health-n...ll-need-a-covid-19-booster-shot-in-the-future

Perfect, then will you accept the mainstream reference that COVID mutates at about 1/4 the rate of the flu and it will be a much easier task to develop effective long-lasting vaccines compared to the flu?
https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-mutation-rate.html

The point is you stupid moron that even though you may not get seriously ill from an infection, you may still pass it on to someone who is less fortunate than yourself and dies as a result of your «freedom». It is not rocket science

8c3.jpg

You should become a politian. You'd get my vote the moment someone on stage had a disagreement with you and I'd get to hear your response :)

Nevermind. Covered already..

That's a graph of all deaths, not 'covid' deaths. It completely destroys the moronic idea that large numbers of non covid deaths are being called covid deaths, because when you simply look at all deaths, you see that huge numbers of people died in 2020, far beyond what we would normally expect AND beyond what we're reporting as covid deaths. In other words, covid deaths are underreported.

Yikes, it is almost as if Democrats should not have ordered the virus into nursing homes killing like 50,000 old people.

California. New York. Michigan. Pennsylvania.

Sent their old out to die.

Joe Rogan got COVID.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/09/01/business/joe-rogan-covid-19.amp.html

"

Joe Rogan, the host of the hugely popular podcast “The Joe Rogan Experience,” said on Wednesday that he had tested positive for the coronavirus after he returned from a series of shows in Florida, where the virus is rampant.

Mr. Rogan, who was rebuked by federal officials last spring for suggesting on the podcast that young healthy people need not get Covid vaccinations, said that he started feeling sick on Saturday night after he returned from performing in Orlando, Tampa and Fort Lauderdale.

“Throughout the night, I got fevers, sweats, and I knew what was going on,” he said in a video on Instagram, adding that he moved to a different part of his house away from his family.

He took a coronavirus test the next morning that came back positive, he said. It was unclear if he has been vaccinated against Covid, but in an episode of his podcast in April, he mentioned that his children had experienced mild Covid-19 symptoms earlier in the pandemic.

ADVERTISEMENT

In his video on Wednesday, Mr. Rogan said he had been treated with a series of medications. “Sunday sucked,” he said, but by the time he made the video, he said he was feeling “pretty good,” using an expletive.

“A wonderful heartfelt thank you to modern medicine for pulling me out of this so quickly and easily,” he said.

The list of treatments he mentioned included monoclonal antibodies, which have been shown to protect Covid patients at risk of becoming gravely ill; and prednisone, a steroid widely accepted as a Covid treatment. When Donald J. Trump was stricken with Covid during his presidency, he was also treated with monoclonal antibodies.

If it's true he is very lucky but I wonder if he made this sh"t up as a way to talk about the treatment. I don't trust anything that comes out of his mouth.

Last edited:
Joe Rogan got COVID.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/09/01/business/joe-rogan-covid-19.amp.html

"

Joe Rogan, the host of the hugely popular podcast “The Joe Rogan Experience,” said on Wednesday that he had tested positive for the coronavirus after he returned from a series of shows in Florida, where the virus is rampant.

Mr. Rogan, who was rebuked by federal officials last spring for suggesting on the podcast that young healthy people need not get Covid vaccinations, said that he started feeling sick on Saturday night after he returned from performing in Orlando, Tampa and Fort Lauderdale.

“Throughout the night, I got fevers, sweats, and I knew what was going on,” he said in a video on Instagram, adding that he moved to a different part of his house away from his family.

He took a coronavirus test the next morning that came back positive, he said. It was unclear if he has been vaccinated against Covid, but in an episode of his podcast in April, he mentioned that his children had experienced mild Covid-19 symptoms earlier in the pandemic.

ADVERTISEMENT

In his video on Wednesday, Mr. Rogan said he had been treated with a series of medications. “Sunday sucked,” he said, but by the time he made the video, he said he was feeling “pretty good,” using an expletive.

“A wonderful heartfelt thank you to modern medicine for pulling me out of this so quickly and easily,” he said.

The list of treatments he mentioned included monoclonal antibodies, which have been shown to protect Covid patients at risk of becoming gravely ill; and prednisone, a steroid widely accepted as a Covid treatment. When Donald J. Trump was stricken with Covid during his presidency, he was also treated with monoclonal antibodies.

If it's true he is very lucky but I wonder if he made this sh"t up as a way to talk about the treatment. I don't trust anything that comes out of his mouth.
Oh hey, he got top notch medical treatment like Trump did. No wonder he only got the sniffles. Really surprised the steroids did anything honestly, since he is practically a giant walking, talking steroid at this point.

Oh hey, he got top notch medical treatment like Trump did. No wonder he only got the sniffles. Really surprised the steroids did anything honestly, since he is practically a giant walking, talking steroid at this point.
I pretty much had the same 2-3 day sickness as Rogan without any of that, I just sat on my couch and watched TV. Some people get COVID and don't even know it.

I pretty much had the same 2-3 day sickness as Rogan without any of that, I just sat on my couch and watched TV. Some people get COVID and don't even know it.
Oh I'm very well aware. Hope he atleast quarantines for 2 weeks at least so he doesn't spread it to someone that could get fucked up from it.

Funny since the poorest people in the country are able to have kids at hospitals but you telling me they can't get treatment of COVID if they get really ill from it ? lies

Who cares about this pathetic, nitpicked dithering over estimations of mutation depression.

The contraction rate of the unvaccinated in the USA is over 750 times as high as for the vaccinated. Meanwhile, so far, in the USA, deaths stand at 1.78% of confirmed total cases. So you're losing as many as 178 people out of 1000 who become infected. Going forward, on a hypothetical level, this is the difference between 12 people dying in New York City, and 8,850 people dying. Literally dying. We won't squander time discussing other short-term and long-term health impacts.

Nearly 600K dead in the USA to date, and we already know that about the difference in transmission between vaccinate versus unvaccinated. Vaccine proponents have every right in the world. Millions of future deaths will be spared in the next decade alone. That's what we have to gain. That's without considering the impact to the economy if the pandemic is sustained, or the vastly more expensive healthcare costs associated with treating the diseased rather than disseminating vaccines to prevent disease. So the burden isn't on them. The burden is on you anti-vaxxers to fastidiously, concretely detail what is lost.

Have fun ice skating uphill.
No wonder you fear COVID if you think 1.78% out of 1000 = 178.

The stats are flawed anyway. The death percent on confirmed cases completely neglects the asymptomatic and not tested population, which probably makes up more than 50 percent of the overall cases in reality.
The death count is much lower than anything we think.

This is an excellent point. I have been thinking about this particularly point for a while, but you have verbalised it perfectly.

This virus is actually far less dangerous than the statistics show.

Last edited:
Vaccine zealots: “We have to vaccinate the whole world with a brand new vaccine in order to “save” the 1% of people who suffer severely from COVID... it’s science!”

It is actually far less than 1% when you consider the asymptomatic and those who just didn’t bother going to a doctor and get tested.

Personally, I don't go to a doctor unless I am really sick. If I have mild symptoms of anything, I usually just sleep it off. I am sure a lot of folk also do this.

The true numbers of those infected are probably far higher than the statistics show.

Most people die in hospital. Everybody in hospital is tested for covid. Everyone who tests positive within 28 days of dying for any reason are labelled as 'covid related deaths' or 'deaths with covid'. The number of 'deaths with covid' is used in the MSM as 'covid deaths'. The deaths due to covid are obviously exaggerated hugely if you just use your common sense (and this is even without including the huge number of false positives). Failure to see this is just plain indoctrination at this point because it's very simple to understand. The same people manipulated by MSM to fear this pandemic are the same people who are fooled by 'Russian aggression', WMDs, chemical weapons, 'China's super soldiers', 'this man is a dictator', 'ice caps are melting because of humans'. Indoctrinated people have no idea that they are being easily manipulated by propaganda. To someone who is vigilant it's easy to see through the lies but propaganda is so effective in this day and age, it's literally a science and it's never been easier to use now with so much consumption of media.

This is a great point

Back