Joe Rogan tells a story about him and Mark Coleman at a strip club

Coleman has two daughters. Current weight unknown. Trashy, trashy story. Realistic? I guess. But the UFC continues to lower the level for what is acceptable public bantor.

He's a fighter, he's not running for president.

He's a fighter, he's not running for president.

lol oddly I expect much more from a fighter than I do the president of the USA.

Both are allowed to lust after tight pussy though.

Hahaha she's only about 90 lbs. that pussys gotta be tight.

Classic Coleman

4fb80a2f2600e15b65817ec9054c3356

LOL, that's classy stuff right there.

Coleman has two daughters. Current weight unknown. Trashy, trashy story. Realistic? I guess. But the UFC continues to lower the level for what is acceptable public bantor.

lol

Not many athletes or celebrities pass up all the sex they get offered. Welcome to the world, Santa Claus isn't real either.

She probably walks around at 120lbs and cuts down to 91lbs the day before the lapdance.

Lol, good stuff. Also like the way Rogans delivers those stories. 'Thats how he broke it down' haha.

Yeah, how dare people joke about sex! How dare they! Don't they know sex and genitalia are supposed to be treated with the utmost, absolute respect, and never trivialized to any sort of degree?

am i the only one who noticed he said "Deers" lol

:rolleyes: ok lord Wellington. Better to something classy like raping a maid or beheading a serf for looking at you funny.

rumor is when Mark approached the girl he became short of breath, phil baroni was yelling "youre a legend bro, get that" but he eventually put his hands down and got KTFO

Can't imagine how you got those double yellows, just boggles the mind.

WTF are you talking about? This was a Coleman and Rogan joking around and probably the only other person who even heard it was one of Mark's/Joe's boys and the stripper in question in the confines of a strip club. I'd hardly call that 'public bantor'.

Back