Joe Rogan Teaches Bryan Callen How To Kick Live On Podcast

i cant get over how young eddie joe and bryan look. Eddie is 46, Joe and Bryan are both 49. Its unreal that guys that age look that young and have such athletic bodies. There is some fountain of youth shit going on at 10th planet. Its either the weed or onnit, but something is reversing their aging.

Bryan is below beta, i have no idea for that term, he's just the cum bucket for everyone to jizz into, nobody is lower than him, even Jaimie the sound engineer/(basically producer) never gets shit on. And b4 you say thats cuz he's probably a paid employee (it'd be classless for guests to shit on employees), he joins in once in a while, and the guy Jaimie replaced Redban was also a paid employee and constant contributer, they'd rag on him too.

Rogan wasn't helping Bryan kick, he was trying to find his balls.

Watch Bryan on this episode. Hes so damn smart and the beta is just a role. Just watch the episode you can see Callen is actually making fun of these guys, and Schaub is backin him up.

I have sometimes got really annoyed when they spit on Callen for nothing, its great to see that he has evolved

Watch Bryan on this episode. Hes so damn smart and the beta is just a role. Just watch the episode you can see Callen is actually making fun of these guys, and Schaub is backin him up.

I have sometimes got really annoyed when they spit on Callen for nothing, its great to see that he has evolved
Callen is the sharpest and funniest of them all, and I agree, he is playing a role.

Looking at that video with Callen and Rogan, side by side, i remember 20 years ago as teen watching madtv thinking the stupid Cabana boy is the same guy as the janitor on News Radio.

Fight Companions are awesome, wish there was one for every event! Rogan and boys goofing around, dont understand how some people are unable to enjoy these.

Bravo is great.

Bravo might be one of the stupidist people I've ever heard speak. I remember on one of the older Fight Companions literally everything he said was either
a) factually very false
b) completely inane
c) a conspiracy theory

Bravo might be one of the stupidist people I've ever heard speak. I remember on one of the older Fight Companions literally everything he said was either
a) factually very false
b) completely inane
c) a conspiracy theory

Have you ever heard him speaking about training or BJJ?

The dude has one of the best training minds I have ever heard.

Also he has a real big business with 10th Planet and created EBI.

I get his point about the knee being up, but since then, I have rewatched some fights and have seen that Pettis, Barboza, Barao, and Siver, all thrown it wrong compared to Rogan. Could there be more to the story?

callen looked like he was throwing a terrible kick on purpose. someone who was completely untrained and saw a sidekick thrown in a movie could throw it better than callen was by the end of the video.

joe was suckin his own dick a little bit, but his kick did look very good :D

Have you ever heard him speaking about training or BJJ?

The dude has one of the best training minds I have ever heard.

Also he has a real big business with 10th Planet and created EBI.

Just because he's a whiz at a sport, doesn't mean he's competent elsewhere.

My reaction to him is based off of him opening his mouth and speaking. Frankly, I wish he'd just stick to training.

Just because he's a whiz at a sport, doesn't mean he's competent elsewhere.

My reaction to him is based off of him opening his mouth and speaking. Frankly, I wish he'd just stick to training.

I agree he sometimes is a bit out there, however to call him stupid is Naive, your opinion is based around what you consider to be true or 'fact'

I can only assume a large part of his opinions and general way with words can be accounted to his use of weed nearly every day.

That being said, I enjoy listening to him speaking about training and how it can have a positive effect on your life.

I agree he sometimes is a bit out there, however to call him stupid is Naive, your opinion is based around what you consider to be true or 'fact'

I can only assume a large part of his opinions and general way with words can be accounted to his use of weed nearly every day.

That being said, I enjoy listening to him speaking about training and how it can have a positive effect on your life.

True, he's very good when it comes to training.

And this is how Rogan became an obnoxious windbag. Align himself with a group of friends inferior to him to feed his ego.
i feel like its a tough balance - you can easily be around people and disagree all day every day and never get anywhere - or you can get shills and trust yourself to not get sloppy - a mix of both is ideal - rogan thinks hes right about subjective things, so hes prob not doing a great job of staying in the right zone - when he wants to be reasonble and not go over the top, he still has great insight

This video is hilarious. You could see Joe getting really annoyed at his horrible technique. Also those flexible jeans for kicking seem like something good to try. Has anyone tried them? See Joe teaching him how to kick here.

I wear some that are similar, tapered leg with a stretchy denim. I wouldn't advise wearing them in place of spats when you roll, but you can throw beastly high kicks with them on.

Back