Joe Rogan Teaches Bryan Callen How To Kick Live On Podcast

And this is how Rogan became an obnoxious windbag. Align himself with a group of friends inferior to him to feed his ego.

tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o6_r1_500.gif

Rogan getting a little slow in his old age. I bet his spinning back kick is still on point though.

So Eddie Bravo and Schaub were checking up on Rogan's ass while he was throwing kicks?

Well Yoel ain't coming to that podcast anytime soon. No for gay Jesus!

Rogans head keeps getting bigger, soon he's going to look like one of those mushrooms from the Mario games.

So Eddie Bravo and Schaub were checking up on Rogan's ass while he was throwing kicks?

Well Yoel ain't coming to that podcast anytime soon. No for gay Jesus!

'No forgettjjjyy Jesus.'

Is the real quote.

I just can't hate Rogan, I think he talks sense.

Bravo is great.

Schaub I can take or leave.

Callen on his own is funny, with a group, not so much.

I do enjoy the fight companions though.

I had to stop the video 30 seconds in. l cant believe people choose to listen to these dipshits, I'd rather stab by ears with burning sticks than listen them.

Callen is really owning his beta-ness.

Bryan is below beta, i have no idea for that term, he's just the cum bucket for everyone to jizz into, nobody is lower than him, even Jaimie the sound engineer/(basically producer) never gets shit on. And b4 you say thats cuz he's probably a paid employee (it'd be classless for guests to shit on employees), he joins in once in a while, and the guy Jaimie replaced Redban was also a paid employee and constant contributer, they'd rag on him too.

Rogan wasn't helping Bryan kick, he was trying to find his balls.

i thought it was funny. "deeply into the glutes" lol

Joe Rogan is an authority on kicking technique from kicking bags on his own in his garage.

Back