Joe Rogan Talks About Jon Jones' Failed Drug Test [VIDEO]

LOL Redban with the 20 days shit. Cocaine usually stays in your system for 2-3 days, the max is 5 and that is it

This. Really shows how much of what Dana says in public is not the truth.
Yeah, but I don't fault him in a case like this.
He is the UFC president, a promoter, what would you expect him to do/say?
Jones is likely their most valuable fighter.

Nonetheless, props to Joe for keeping it real and making me lmao.

Im proud of jones for the rehab, it takes a great man to do that

yet... I'm controlling you. At my will I got you to break your word ('cya') and respond. :icon_lol:

Boy I'm working on the intricacies of details of maneuvers that you don't even know exist...

Now deal with it, :cool: I'm outtie.

lmao. this is what it looks like when a peon such as yourself tries to convince himself that he is more than the meager mental capacities his inferior genetics have left him with. enjoy fighting your way to the middle. you have my pity.

funny how they look at his twitter to find where he was

He may never recover from this image wise tho

Know one really cares, he cheats on his wife and crashed from drunk driving, also he calls people homophobic remarks on instagram.

No one cares about MMA to give a shit and people cover for jones too much.

Anyone who thinks cocaine is not performance enhancing has not taken it.

I remember the first time I did coke in college, sprinkled in with some tequila shots.

I literally ran through a wooden fence Hulk Smash style, then completely emptied a full grocery store dumpster because it seemed like a good idea at the time. I then ran the 4 miles back to my dorm because strangely my buddy did not want me in his car after emptying the dumpster. I showered, changed clothes, drank some more and did a bit more coke, hitched my way the 4 miles back to the bar I was previously at. I plucked a pretty bird out of the bar, took her to hers, and fucked her viciously for, conservatively, 2 hours. Then, without any sleep, I ran the 4 miles back to campus to get ready for our football game, which was starting at noon. Got dressed, did a little more coke, started drinking again. Went to the football game. Got back around 4pm and decided to take a little nap before heading out on Saturday night. Slept 24 straight hours, waking up Sunday at 4pm feeling like a million $. :icon_lol:

Then spent the rest of Sunday, as well as the next few days severely depressed that I did not have the financial resources to do coke on a regular basis. :(

Now we know where all that confidence comes from, cocaine does that to your personality. :D

Im proud of jones for the rehab, it takes a great man to do that

He didn't have much choice, did he? How else would someone in his position deal publicly with getting caught for using cocaine, especially being a professional athlete?

He did what every celebrity does when they get caught doing drugs the first time... rehab. The public loves redemption.

In my opinion, Jon Jones is a great athlete, a great MMA fighter but not a great man, yet...

He's young, we all did stupid stuff when we were young. Hope he'll be back better than ever and as a better person.

Now we know where all that confidence comes from, cocaine does that to your personality. :D

Put Jones face on Tony Montana, all the dudes hes beaten on the faces of the dudes with the guns who just shot him, and Rumbles face on the Guy who shoots him in the back

Shoop of the year i guarantee it

l8USTV.gif

For the fight game son. For the fight game. If you're rich and famous of course your social life is ballin' if you're partying with smoking hot women.

I'd replace coke with MDMA though. Then we have a party.

Hrumph I'm over both now. Stopped doing coke when I woke up with my leg still punched through a piece of drywall and blood all over the carpet, stopped doing MDMA when it started giving me suicidal thoughts after 4 days rolling.

I just don't handle drugs well, it was a sad realization to come to.

Wow, I didn't know Rogan could take it any deeper.

I feel bad for his family, his kids. He literally went from Hero to Coke Head Zero, I guess the hate floodgates can empty and be re-filled with blow jokes.

oh now jj is "the baddest mofo on the planet"?

yeah right joe

nice talk about the dana comments

Put Jones face on Tony Montana, all the dudes hes beaten on the faces of the dudes with the guns who just shot him, and Rumbles face on the Guy who shoots him in the back

Shoop of the year i guarantee it

l8USTV.gif

That is a great idea. You should tell Chuck or something.

That was great. I wish we could of seen Dana's initial reaction to Jones' failed drug test :icon_lol:

Back