Joe Rogan Talks About Jon Jones' Failed Drug Test [VIDEO]

Hahah great video.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 837 (100 members and 737 guests)

924 now. Probably Brazil blow. They say coke doesn't last very long in the blood system but if you're doing a lot it may linger longer? He was tested on the 4th so he either did a lot in Brazil or some back home, or both.

Jones is a crazy mofo. Partying in Brazil, doing blow one month out from a title fight and still beat the beat LHW challenger on the planet... I'd hate to be the guy who faces Jon when he has his head screwed on.

He may never recover from this image wise tho

Why does Rogan think it's a performance detractor?

I know. Cocaine, like any stimulant, can be very performance enhancing. You do not want to fight people on cocaine or meth. Jones must really have a problem if he can't stay away from that stuff during training camp. Either that, or he just doesn't give a f@#$.

Jones is a crazy mofo. Partying in Brazil, doing blow one month out from a title fight and still beat the beat LHW challenger on the planet... I'd hate to be the guy who faces Jon when he has his head screwed on.

Being sober might actually be his kryptonite

xmjsix.jpg

I love how they hear metabolites and assume it was a small amount. Metabolites are what they actually test for in your urine/blood, that's the drug being broken down in your body. They're not extracting pure blow from your bloodstream or anything. Funny stuff though.

Yeah you'd think joe would know more about metabolites and such.

Why does Rogan think it's a performance detractor?

I don't get that either lol

His reaction to the Tyrone Biggums shoops is priceless.

How is his head not screwed on right? If you're rich and famous at 27 and you're not doing lines off of 1 or 2 or 17 Brazilian booties, that would be troublesome. Boy's got his priorities in the right order.

His reaction to the Tyrone Biggums shoops is priceless.

How is his head not screwed on right? If you're rich and famous at 27 and you're not doing lines off of 1 or 2 or 17 Brazilian booties, that would be troublesome. Boy's got his priorities in the right order.

For the fight game son. For the fight game. If you're rich and famous of course your social life is ballin' if you're partying with smoking hot women.

I'd replace coke with MDMA though. Then we have a party.

Can't view at work.

I'm guessing it was just towing the company line of sorts?

Nope. One guy reads him Dana's quote on the issue ("we support Jon" or whatever), and Rogan starts laughing and says he'll have to call him and see what he really thinks, and he'll have another conversation that he can't repeat on JRE.

"White sprinkles on his Reeboks".

LOL

I liked his reaction to Dana's statement.

Cool to watch it play out on air.

we were never even playing homie, you're more than a few levels beneath.

yet... I'm controlling you. At my will I got you to break your word ('cya') and respond. :icon_lol:

Boy I'm working on the intricacies of details of maneuvers that you don't even know exist...

Now deal with it, :cool: I'm outtie.

"White sprinkles on his Reeboks".

LOL

I liked his reaction to Dana's statement.

Cool to watch it play out on air.

This. Really shows how much of what Dana says in public is not the truth.

Rogan is no authority for judging anyone for doing drugs, so thats why he is partially supportive, still they have to dig in more about this topic

I actually loved how Joe reacted to Danas BS statement.. and I never have a good thing to say about Joe!

Back