Joe Rogan talking about 2 manlets fighting 1 HW

chad-mendes-joseph-benavidez-stefan-struve-signed-ufc-8x12-photo-psadna-coa4-t5869522-1600.jpg

Half of sherdog when the word "manlet" is used...
tenor.gif

Baddest what on the planet?

They didn't fight smart. They fought him like a Bruce Lee movie; one after the other. They should have circled until both ready to attack. Not walk in get demolished then the other guy walk in while his mate is on the ground. Plus they aren't true manlets.
Good advice coach.

Not sure if some people here are serious, but that fight in the OP is ridiculously fake.

Not sure if some people here are serious, but that fight in the OP is ridiculously fake.

What is fake about it ?

That the dude didn't fallow up with GnP to mess those guys up. That he didn't go for broke on their faces.. clearly they had some rules.

I guarantee you would have felt those punches and knees he sent on them.

What is fake about it ?

That the dude didn't fallow up with GnP to mess those guys up. That he didn't go for broke on their faces.. clearly they had some rules.

I guarantee you would have felt those punches and knees he sent on them.

Not sure if serious, but if you are...

Just look at:

1. the flopping
2. the fact that the small guys get killed for 5 seconds each and then just pop back up lol...and this happens like 10 times for each dude...this reminds me of old Ninja Turtles or Power Ranger shows lol

Looked half real..
it seemed like both the small guys were going in to get set up for a front headlock.
Ive got my tinfoil hat on for this. The big guy waaaay too quickly would front headlock and kidney punch. And the little guys literally dropped into the position to give up a headlock almost every time.

Fuck it! I dont care. it was fun to watch

Not sure if serious, but if you are...

Just look at:

1. the flopping
2. the fact that the small guys get killed for 5 seconds each and then just pop back up lol...and this happens like 10 times for each dude...this reminds me of old Ninja Turtles or Power Ranger shows lol

I'm serious and I'm telling you the hits were real but not at 100% in the sense of not aimed to permanently mess those guys up he clock them a few times legit and the rest with some sort of restrain and he wasn't allowed to harm them while on the ground at most 1 strike and then let them be.

Russian's ain't got time to set shit up.. that was hey you get this money if you defeat this big russian mob enforcer and they didn't.

Seriously?

Some of his senior execs left the company, some memos were leaked that showed how fast the company was burning through cash, he admitted to working dangerously long hours whilst working whilst on sleeping pills, he called a hero that saved a bunch of school kids from drowning a pedophile with no evidence and then called him it again when an apology was requested, and now he is smoking joints with comedians, all within a couple of weeks.

The guy has absolutely lost the plot, the joint was just the cherry on the top

That's not a 260 lbs HW.

That dude couldn't shake off a small kid for crying out loud.

Not the one who made the video. It was billed as that. Whether he’s 220,240 or 260 he got his ass kicked by two manlets.

Joe having Elon Musk smoking dope on his show is causing Tesla stock to drop.
Musk wants tesla to be private, if the price go low enuff he can take it out of public again and do what he wants. Some say he did it becouse he waspissed becouse he was denied making it private a few days back .

Back